-1-

I look at my uncle Yagi Toshinori blinking processing his offer.
"Izuku, this would be an awesome opportunity to make a career out of your art.." He smiles and I sit there thinking.
"This would be awesome, but this school costs more than the value of my life! *chuckles* And also, I told you, I don't want to do my art according to others tastes. I'm scared that if it becomes a responsibility and obligation then I won't like to do it as much.." I admit sadly.
"Izuku, my boy, if you do this, you don't have to force yourself to do things, this school will only give you more techniques that will help you in your arts. And if you make it a living, you can always refuse contracts, there are so many opportunities that would open up to you." He explains calmly and I sink in the couch looking at the ceiling thinking about it. "What would you think if I bring you a whole day with me, just to observe, see how things work around there and you can give me an answer after. And for the money part, you could apply for a full scholarship. With your talent there is no way they could refuse, and I'll do a recommendation." He says with a smile and I nod.
"I accept but, I don't want you to recommend me because I'm your nephew, if you do it, I want it to be because you believe in my art and no other reason." I say firmly and he laughs.
"Trust me, I think your art would earn recommendations from the whole staff!" He smiles brightly and I can't help but chuckle.
"If you say so, but when could I come visit and what do I have to do if I want to enter the school?" I ask him.
"Well you could come tomorrow with me since it'll be Monday, and you simply need to do a portfolio and pass an interview." He answers me and I nod.
"Okay, then I'll try tomorrow." I smile brightly slightly excited.
"Perfect then I'll come pick you up around 7:30 tomorrow morning, is that good for you?" He questions and I nod.
"That's perfect! I'll go tell mom! Are you staying over for dinner?" I ask him.
"I'll check with her, but I would love to!" He exclaims.
"And we're eating Katsudon!" I whisper loudly and his eyes lit up.
"Then I guess you'll have to give me some under the table if she refuses." He whispers back and we both laugh loudly and get up heading to the kitchen where mom was getting the ingredients ready.
"Mom!!!" I say loudly making her jump.
"Izuku Midoriya! What did I say about scaring me like that!?" She says looking like she just had a heart attack.
"Sorry! But I have good news! Do you think Yagi could stay for dinner?" I ask excitedly and she nods with a small smile.
"I don't mind, you'll be able to tell me the news over dinner, I'm doing Katsudon." She says and I go hug her kissing her forehead thanking her and I go join my uncle and we do a high five.
Mom's Katsudon was the best.
"So, how are the students like over there?" I ask my uncle sitting back in the living room of our small appartement.
"Some are serious about their studies but most are always hyped up and do everything with passion. I honestly think you would fit right in. There are a few other people who specialize in street art and I think you would get along quite well with them specially!" He explains and I can't help but feel excited about the idea of meeting other people. "I'll introduce you to them tomorrow morning if you'd like!" He offers.
"That would be awesome!" I answer back quickly. "Also, you know the fact that the type of art I do isn't really accepted by a lot of people, since it's considered pure vandalism instead of art to many people.. Is it like that over there too?" I ask sadly and he thinks about my question.
"There aren't many but, yes, some are very conventional when it comes to that, but ignore them and focus on those who do appreciate your art." He says and I nod.
"And what type of course do I take to ameliorate my graffitis techniques?" I ask him.
"Well, there is actually a class focused on spray paint art. There is also the painting classes that could help with when it comes to details. Tho they focus on traditional art the teacher, Aizawa, could modify your program a little. That's what he did for a few other students." He explains and I nod in understanding.
"And what about the other subjects, are there maths class and all those annoying things?" I ask him curiously. I may have had excellent grades, but I hated those things, which is one of the reasons I didn't continue my studies.
"You'll be happy to know they don't do that, they only focus on art, they don't focus at all on those other school subjects" He explains and I jump in excitement.
"Really? Really? Really?" I say excitedly and he nods with a short laugh.
"Yes, there are general studies for those who want to take those classes but, there are no obligations." He continues his explanation.
"This is the best school I've ever heard of!" I say with a huge smile plastered on my face.
"That's one of the reasons I wish for you to study there. I talked to your mom about the offer and she already agreed. And with the dorm system you don't have to worry to much about transports." He says and I face palm.
"I completely forgot about asking if it's okay with her!" I whine and he laughs.
"Don't worry, I wouldn't have wanted to put your hopes up and then have her refuse.." He says and I hug him.
"I really hope I like it tomorrow! And if I do, I hope they'll accept me!" I say anxious but excited.
"They have no reasons to refuse, you have talent, great potential and passion, that's the three things they look at when they do the evaluations." He reassures me and of course I start crying, It's me after all, I may do graffitis but I'm not a huge thug, I'm a big crybaby, I want art to be in my life until the day I die. It's my dream and this school might be an opportunity, now I just have to wait for tomorrow and see if this is really for me.

I'm Izuku Midoriya and this is hopefully the beginning of something great.