-8-

"Izuku! Come downstairs! Your friend is here to bring you back to school!!" My mom yells across the house.
"Mom! I don't have friends that know where I live! Call the police!" I say going to the living room where she was calling from.
"Don't be silly! It's Katsuki! He's in your class!" She smiles and I look behind her to see him with a mischievous smirk.
"Oh hello Izuku! I told myself I could bring you back since I'm heading back to the dorms! I can wait if you need!" He says sounding like an saint but when my mom turned to look at me his grin turned to an amused one as I curse at him mentally.
"Oh I wouldn't want to intrude. I'll take the bus." I say with a forced smile.
"Izuku Midoriya! This is not how I raised you! He took the time of coming here now go get your stuff." My mom glares at me.
"I really don't mind Izuku, I insist~" He smirks mockingly as I use all my self control not to kill him.
"You're such a good kid Katsuki-kun! You grew up to be such a gentleman! Izuku, Go get ready!" My mom says switching from soft to firm. When she turns to talk to Kacchan I glare at him as he smirks in victory and I give him a middle finger climbing up the stairs.

I get in my room take my bag that was already ready and just add my beanie and green hoodie and head back downstairs.
"I'm ready." I grumble jumping down the last steps.
"Have a nice week dear, call me Zuzu whenever you can okay? I love you and thank you again Katsuki!" My mom says and I kiss her goodbye and she hugs Kacchan before we leave when we close the door he wraps his arm around my shoulder.
"You have everything? Zuzu?~" He smirks mocking the nickname my mom gave me and I hit him in the stomach with my elbow glaring at him and he laughs letting go of me.
"Don't call me that." I say firmly.
"Why? Do you prefer Deku?" He answer teasingly.
"If it's you, then I prefer not having to interact. But since life seems to always put you in my way I'll choose Midoriya." I glare at him.
"That wasn't in my choices, Zuzu~" He smirks and I hit him again.
"Then don't talk to me" I say back.
"Oh but I can't do that~" He says pushing me against his car.
"And why not?" I say back pushing my face closer to his teasingly.
"Because I still have something to win love~" He smirks and I probably blushed a little at the name.
"You won't win, and don't call me that!" I whine a little.
"You chose. Deku or Zuzu. I would hate for your mom to see you kissing someone in her parking lot~" He smirks.
"But we aren't, so that's not a problem." I smirk and he gets closer once again and I can feel the hotness of his breath against my lips.
"From where she is, that's not what she'll see love~ So choose." He order seductively and I look at his eyes to see him looking at my lips.
"D-Deku.." I answer under my breath and he smirks backing up and leaving me flustered as I get in the car quickly.
"2 points in less than 10 minutes! That's a new record I believe!" He says proudly getting in the car.
"It's not that good we're at a tie, 12-12, I'll take the lead again quickly!" I say back looking outside to not look at him.
"We'll see about that Deku." He smirks as we leave for the dorms.
"Can we stop by the parc? I wanted to see if it looked good in daylight." I ask him and he nods turning right instead of left.
"Thanks.." I mumble.
"Anyways, what are you going to do for the final project?" Kacchan and I look at him confused.
"What final project?" I ask him and he frowns.
"The one we have to submit by the end of the term?" He says almost as a question.
"I don't know, I didn't even know it was a thing." I say shrugging my shoulders.
"You know that your results in those will determine if you continue your studies there. So don't just act like it's nothing! Not because you have an Uncle or whatever you-" I cut him as he was getting madder by the second.
"I know Kacchan and I'll get all the information necessary once at school. I'm gonna do my best to keep my place because it's not because I'm related to someone in the staff that my place is guaranteed. That and the fact I had multiple recommendations and a full scholarship will only make them have higher expectations. So never say again that again. I have things to prove and I'm sure as hell gonna work for what I earn, so don't just go say things like that." I say firmly dead serious at the moment.
"You better. I need some actual competition this time.." He snorts and I giggle calming down.
"The great Katsuki Bakugo thinks I'm actual competition? I'm honoured!" I say dramatically before laughing.
"That's not what I said, if I was the one evaluating I wouldn't even take the time to evaluate before kicking you out!" He smirks and I chuckle.
"I guess that's the closest of a compliment I'll get huh?" I smile and he mumbles something that I don't hear but decide not to ask.
"We're here." He says getting out the car and I do the same grabbing my phone.
"Okay!" I smile going to the wall and it was still okay. I was scared someone would have did something over it. The 'freshly painted' sign I put yesterday was there and some people were looking at it making me happy and I go quicker and Kacchan was walking at a regular pace.
"It looks better in daylight..." I think out loud I get closer making sure everything was filled. I notice a small place I forgot to do a line so I take out my paint.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? YOU CAN'T JUST TOUCH THINGS LIKE THAT!?!" I turn to see a lady yelling at me and I sigh loudly.
"Sorry M'am I just missed a spot yesterday so I was simply going to fix it." I explain softly but she seems to get angrier.
"LYING ON TOP OF THAT!? YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE CREDIT FOR WHAT OTHERS CLEARLY PASSED DAYS ON!" She yells.
"I'm sorry m'am, I was simply going to fix it and lea-" Before I finish she brusquely grabs my arm hurting me a little in the process.
"Please let go.." I ask calmly.
"Not until the cops get here!!" She says loudly taking out her phone.
"You can do that m'am I have my permit to prove it.." I answer under my breath.
"I will and-" Before she can continue Kacchan makes her let go of me and was still holding my wrist even after letting go of hers and he wasn't talking just glaring.
"M'am we're going to have to ask you to leave before we have to call for security." I see the lady from yesterday say to the lady.
"Do that! That thug needs to be put in his place!" The lady yells and Kacchan snorts irritated.
"Him? A thug? Did you see him?" He laughs in her face and I pull my wrist catching his attention.
"Don't provoke her. It will simply make things longer.." I mumble to him and he 'tsk' but still listens.
"No m'am it would be for you. This boy spend his day doing this he was simply fixing something he missed. Now I will have to ask you to leave." The employee asks again staying calm and the lady just leaves yelling curses.
"Thank you, I just want to fix something and I'll leave. I didn't mean to create a scene.." I bow and she smiles.
"Not a problem kid, it's gorgeous by the way, what you did! It's amazing how you did this in only one day! You definitely have potential to do extraordinary things!" She smiles.
"Thank you very much!" I smile.
"Also, we wanted to ask you if you would be interested in doing an other project but on the cemented path across the parc this time. It would be a longer project and we would pay for material and we can also discuss how much you would like to be paid. Would it interest you?" She asks me.
"I would love to! I was wondering tho, I have two friends who are also great in graffitis, could they help? We would divid the pay between the three so it wouldn't change on your budget." I ask her.
"I don't see any trouble with it! Here is my card, call me once you will have think about the offer!" She smiles giving me a card.
"Perfect! Thank you very much! I should call back this week!" I smile brightly.
"Perfect have a nice day you two!" She smiles goodbye.
"Kacchan did you hear that!!?" I smile looking at him and he nods smirking.
"Yes now fix it up and let's go." He says calmly and I nod doing what I was doing.
Once done, I back up and take a picture and make sure it's okay.
"Okay we can go!" I smile at him.
"Show me your wrist." He says firmly out of the blue.
"Why?" I ask him confused.
"She grabbed you hard, you made a face so it hurt. So show me your wrist." He says firmly.
"Oh.." I say showing my wrist who was slightly red he touched and it hurt a little.
"With a little ice you should be good. Now, let's go." He says letting go of me and we go to the car.
"I should have stayed instead of getting the other extra inside.. She shouldn't have put a finger on you" He grumbles holding tighter his wheel.
"I didn't get hurt and now the lady is annoyed and embarrassed. If you would have hurt her we would be in an other situation where she would be winning. So don't worry about it." I smile at him.
"Whatever-" He says quietly.
"Anyways! I really hope Uraraka and Tsu want to work with me on the project! It would be so nice and I know Uraraka would need the money so between Tsu and her I'm sure they would love too!" I say excitedly.
"You aren't keeping the money?" He asks confused.
"Of course not! I don't need it that much! And I have a full scholarship which also covers the rent for dorms so I don't need to pay for anything unlike them. So it seems fair to me!" I explain happily.
"I don't know if your being nice or if you're bragging about having a scholarship-" He asks with a playful smirk.
"Mostly to be nice but for you? Definitely bragging about it~" I grin proudly as he rolls his eyes.
"I had a scholarship too you know?" He defends himself.
"That only covers half of it!" I look at him teasingly as he pushes my face playfully making me laugh harder.
"You're the worst. You know that?" He asks with a small smile. A smile! Not a grin, not a smirk but a real actual smile!
"Just for you!" I smile back.

"So.. Do you like someone..?" He asks out of nowhere.
"Of course I do! There's my mom and my uncle and all my friends!" I smile innocently, I knew he meant in an other way.
"Nevermind-" He mumbles disappointed. I sit in silence a few seconds.
"I don't know if I like that person. He's annoying as hell but I also feel safe with him." I explain to him. "And you? Do you like someone in a romantic way?" I ask him back.
"Same for me.." He admits under his breath.
"So. Who's the unlucky guy?" I ask him playfully.
"None of your damn business!" He says blushing.
"You're blushing!!" I point out loudly.
"Am not! You're just seeing things!" He defends himself making me laugh even more.
"If you say so lover boy~" I smirk as he glares at me.
"You're the one to talk! And who is YOUR unlucky victim?" He asks raising an eyebrow.
You
"If you tell me who's yours then I'll tell you mine!" I smirk looking at him.
"Whatever I don't care anyways-" He grumbles and I chuckle.
"Is it Half 'n Half?" He asks annoyed.
"No, he's a nice friend but I couldn't imagine myself with him." I explain.
"Eye bags?" He asks again.
"No offence but you're blind if you don't see the tension between him and Kaminari!" I chuckle and he nods with a smirk.
"We never know! Maybe you wanted a threesome or some shit like that!" He says shrugging his shoulder.
"EW NO!!!" I yell in disgust and embarrassment.
"I'm kidding love~" He chuckles and I blush at that stupid nickname.
"Stop calling me that!!" I blush.
"Why?" He asks teasingly.
"Because! It's embarrassing!" I whine.
"I think it's because you like it and you hate that you like it~" He says looking at me and I punch him on the shoulder.
"Do not!" I say back blushing.
"Your blushing!" He says pocking my cheek.
"Stop it!" I whine hiding my face in my hands.
"I don't feel like it." He shrugs his shoulders.
"Stop or I'm jumping off the car." I threaten.
"You won't." He smirks and I raise an eyebrow.
"Watch me." I untie my seatbelt and unlock the door and open it a little and Kacchan grabs the door leaning over me and holds it shut looking at the road and pulling to the side.
"Fine I'll stop." He groans glaring at me. He gets out the car and goes to my side opening the door doing something on the side of the door and putting my seatbelt back on. He glares at me before closing the door and going back to his seat.
"I win!" I grin and he scoffs.
The rest of the ride was in silence and we finally arrive. I try opening the car door but it blocks.
"Why isn't it opening?" I ask confused.
"Child proof" He smirks getting out the car and opening my door from the outside and I get out glaring at him.
"I'm not a kid." I pout.
"Well, next time, think two times before trying to jump off my car." He smirks starting to walk to the door.
"Oh! And I believe this counts as a point!" He grins proudly looking back at me. I flip him off before he leaves laughing.
"Dumbass-" I grumble following him inside.