Final

You can start the song now!

3 years later

I was unpacking the boxes in our new appartement waiting for Kacchan to finish with his shower when I noticed a familiar painting and I smile picking it up, it's in a small frame placed carefully at the top in one of our fragile boxes.

"He actually kept it.." I laugh to myself.
"Oi Nerd! What you looking at?" Kacchan comes out a towel around his waist and an other one around his neck water dripping from his hair.
"You actually kept it!" I smile showing the first water colour painting I did on my trial day, the one I threw out in the garbage.
"Shut it, it was to destroy it better later on." He blushes, carefully taking it out of my hands and putting it where I found it.
"You were interested in me from the start!" I say in awe. It sounded like I was making fun of it but I actually found it really sweet.
"Shut it." He grumbles and he looked embarrassed so I get up to hug my huge teddy bear.
"I find it really sweet Kacchan.." I smile looking at him.
"Whatever you fucking Nerd." He grumbles kissing the tip of my nose.
"I'm actually surprised tho. Didn't you like.. hate my guts when I got there?" I ask confused.
"I fucking did, doesn't mean you weren't interesting tho. You had my attention from the second I bumped into you on your first day." He explains and I get flustered at how cute he was.
"You got my attention because you were an ass and when I saw your paintings I wasn't sure you were a total ass. I think you were using it to canal your anger, right?" I ask him and he nods.
"But some stupid Nerd decided to get all nosy in my life and make me soft and shit." He smirks kissing my lips delicately.
"I did promise to open your eyes so you'd stop seeing things like an old grumpy men." I say mockingly and he bites my cheek in response making me laugh.
I learned how much he loved doing that, he bites me randomly and it hurts sometimes but I find it cute- well, it's more that you get used to it.
"Did it work?" He asks with a smirk.
"I'm gonna guess it did since you just moved with a professional street artist." I grin proudly.
"And you actually convinced me to try doing some." He laughs.
"But you can't tell me you don't like it, you actually spend hours doing some with me!" I chuckle.
"I don't do shit halfway." He says back.
"True, but we're at a tie now you know, since you actually did some with me." I laugh.
493-493
"I fucking know that! You're fucked up for continuing to count!" He laughs and places me on his lap sitting on the bed so I was facing him.
"Yeah but I know for sure you won't leave if you aren't winning!" I explain and he sighs taking something out of his pocket a small blush appearing on his cheeks.
"Then I guess I win this time for asking first." He smirks and I look at him confused, he then shows me what he was holding and I look at him wide eyed.
"So do you want to marry me and be my Nerd forever?" He asks nervously but a small smile plastered on his face.
"W-wha- I- What? How? When? Yes! Yes I'll marry you!" I smile confused, shocked, happy and who knows what else fucked up feelings.
"So I win two points. I asked first and on top of that I get a yes." He smirks kissing me and I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss.

"I really don't get what just happened." I smile against his lips.
"You just accepted to marry me you Nerd." He laughs. "And don't worry I have everyone's blessing even your freaking uncle that threaten me to death." He smirks and I laugh.
"Was I the only one who didn't know or something?" I ask smiling.
"Yup, Half and Half wanted to talk to you about the 'annoying Bakugo club' to know if it was still in action." He jokes.
"Of course it is! And now I won't have any mercy since you're stuck with me, and on top of that it's your choice to be!" I chuckle.
"Wait not yet, I have to put it on to confirm the transaction." He smirks and I laugh giving him my left hand and he places the ring and I look at it with a smile.
"Now I have to find you a ring too!" I say happily and he chuckles kissing my hand.
"Try not to take one with a poop emoji on it." He jokes and I laugh.
"You'd still wear it everyday. Don't try denying it." I tease him and he rolls his eyes.
"I would proudly." He smiles connecting our foreheads, our nose touching slightly.

"So, are we still counting points or you'll trust that I'm not leaving?" He asks with a small smile.
"I'll stop, because I love you.. And I know you love me too.." I blush a little at that statement.
"Hell yeah I do!" He grins proudly.

"Izuku Bakugo would sound good." He smirks.
"Why not Katsuki Midoriya?" I pout.
"Because I'm the one who asked for your hand first." He smirks.
"And I'm the one suffering the consequences of it! Also my name is awesome." I chuckle.
"Of course it is Izuku." He smirks and I blush.
"Why is it so weird when you call me by my actual name?" I ask flustered.
"Because it feels weird to say it too." He laughs.

"I fucking love you... I'm never leaving your stupid ass, got that?" He smiles.
"I love you too Kacchan.. and you better not." I smile and laughs softly.                                  
"So, wanna continue unboxing the stuff? Or are we staying like this?" He asks playfully.
"Cuddles are in order." I say and he laughs tackling me to the bed and holding me close to him. 

"I'm happy I accepted to come to UA.. I have the job of my dreams, in a gorgeous condo with my rival that became my boyfriend and is now my fiance soon to be husband. It's like, a dream come true!" I giggle and he kisses my forehead.
"I don't know what I'd be doing right now if I didn't meet you. I'm happy I'll never have to know the answer to that." He smiles softly.
"Me too." I admit nuzzling in his chest.

Bakugo POV

That shitty Nerd really changed me..
I don't think it's a bad thing tho..
Because I love him,
And he loves me,
That's all I could wish for..
I'm happy art exists..
I'm happy it's my passion,
I'm happy it's his too.
Because it was what connected us in the first place..

P.s.: He did end up buying a poop emoji ring with half 'n half and Dunce Face..
I had to wear it a whole fucking week to get the real one..
That fucking Nerd's fucking lucky I love him.

The End

So I'll be totally honest I didn't even realize I was at the end of the story..
I still hope you enjoyed reading!

Peace out ✌️