-21-

Today I was having dinner with Kacchan, his family and my mom. After we told Auntie Mitsuki that we were together she was over the moon and demanded to 'celebrate'. Tho we all know she just used it as an excuse to all eat together.
"Kacchan, What do you mean your grandfather is joining?" I ask panicked.
"He wanted to visit, he just popped at the hag's house. This shit's not going to end well." He sighs dropping on my bed.
"Does Auntie know about his weird ideas?" I ask laying next to him.
"No, she thinks he stopped and all that shit." He sighs loudly.
"This is definitely not ending well.." I grumble turning my head to look at him.
"I could ask the hag to reschedule her weird celebration shit." He offers mocking his mother's ideas.
"It's okay, I wanna make your grandpa lose it. He's going to hate me." I chuckle and he rolls his eyes.
"Yeah definitely, at least my full scholarship was accepted so I don't need to worry about that." He laughs taking my hand.

"Izuku get ready!" My mom says looking at me from the door frame.
"Okay mom, I'll get dressed." I smile softly and she nods closing the door before leaving.
"I think you're cute like that." Kacchan smirks and I roll my eyes. I was only wearing his hoodie with a pair of boxers.
"So you want me to show everyone my gorgeous legs?" I ask teasingly.
"Go change." He grumbles, I laugh giving him a quick kiss and getting up.
"Can I keep your hoodie tho? It's comfy." I ask and he nods laughing.
I take a new pair of boxers and a pair of jeans and change in the bathroom. Not even a minute later I was ready.
"Okay I'm ready." I say getting out and he was gone. I shrug my shoulders but I get tackled from behind making we yelp from surprise before my neck is getting filled with kisses.
"Kacchan it tickles!" I giggle.
"I love you." He smiles giving one last kiss that was a little longer and he frees me.
"I wonder why I do too." I tease him hugging him.
"Because I'm awesome?" He suggests and I laugh.
"You're so full of yourself." I joke letting him kiss my lips.
"Maybe, but you still chose to date me so I guess being full of myself is definitely attractive." He smirks and I roll my eyes.
"Let's go, I'm invested on the outcome of this dinner." I say slightly sarcastic.

.oOo.

We were sitting at the table and our parents were talking while Kacchan's grandfather was looking at me up and down.
"I feel judged." I whisper to my boyfriend that was sitting next to me.
"Don't worry, he's old, he doesn't have good taste." He shrugs his shoulders and I sigh.
"Anyways boys, how is school going?" Mitsuki asks.
"I won another competition, this time it was in painting classes." I smile earning a 'tsk' from Kacchan.
"Wow! Can I see what you did?" She asks invested.
"Sure, it was on nature." I smile taking out my phone and giving it to her.
"If you swipe left it's Kacchan's painting." I explain as her and the other adults look.
Izuku:

Katsuki:

Katsuki:

"It isn't even well done

"It isn't even well done. Katsuki should have won." The grandfather says sitting back down annoyed.
"Dad! Izuku's painting is gorgeous! He has many more details than Katsuki's!" Mitsuki scolds him.
"He's just a wannabe artist, he does poor people's art. I don't know why Katsuki associates himself to people like him. He should look for better friends." The men says annoyed.
"First off, that wannabe artist is the one praised by every fucking teacher and got a bunch of recommendations. Second, I can hang out with whoever I fucking want. Also you should know, he's my fucking boyfriend." Kacchan says annoyed.
"Katsuki! I already invited over your new REAL boyfriend, he's almost here. So stop your stupid childish behaviour!" The elder says annoyed and on cue the doorbell rings and he leaves to open.
"I'm going to fucking kill him." Auntie says tense.

"Katsuki! Here is Shigaraki Tomura!" The elder says and the other boy looked uncomfortable. "He's your new boyfriend!" He says with a grin and I look at Kacchan who was already boiling.
"I'm already with Izu and I am NOT going out with anyone else." Kacchan says with venom and the other boy seems relieved.
"You don't want to be here either?" I ask discreetly to the boy who shakes his head.
"Katsuki, we had a deal." The elder spats at Kacchan.
"Yeah, I don't care" Kacchan smirks and I sigh looking at Mitsuki who was fuming in rage.
"Wanna sit? This should get interesting." I ask the blue haired boy who sat next to me.
"So you're the boyfriend?" He asks and I nod as the two other were in a back and forth quarrel.
"And you, I'm guessing you don't want to be here either?" I ask.
"Not in a slightest, I have someone already, so this is just awkward." He explains and I chuckle.
"Honestly I don't get it, can't they find a partner for themselves first before setting up others?" I sigh discouraged.
"Out. NOW!" Mitsuki points the door to the elder who didn't even retort before leaving.
"I am so sorry!" Mitsuki bows to us and I smile.
"It's okay Auntie." I try to reassure her.
"I also apologize, I didn't have my word to say in all this, I'll leave now and sorry for umm.. My father's weird ideas." The blue boy bows.
"Don't worry, I had my doubts you didn't want to be here either when you came in." Auntie laughs. "You can stay if you want!" She offers.
"It's okay, I'm going to see my own boyfriend that was about to commit murder." He laughs nervously.
"Tell him I'm ready to help." Mitsuki offers making us all laugh.
"Nice to meet all of you!" We all wave goodbye and look at each other awkwardly.

"I'm not even sure I understand what just happened.." My mom admits.
"Me either." Masaru says.
"Are you okay?" Kacchan asks me while Auntie explains the situation.
"I was definitely not expecting that." I laugh.
"Me either." He sighs holding my hand in his and kissing it.
"Well at least I have the confirmation that he hates me!" I say playfully earning a short laugh.
"Idiot." He sighs.
"The best kind of idiot!" I say proudly and he laughs giving me a quick peck on the lips.
"Inko.. We need to organize the marriage." Auntie says and I notice they were staring at us in awe making me blush.
"Oi! No marriage! If there's one then I'm the one taking care of it I don't trust your weird ideas old hag!" Kacchan says back annoyed.
"Umm.. Can't we focus on studying before even thinking of marriage please?" I ask embarrassed earning a general laugh.
"Okay Deku." Kacchan laughs kissing my temple and we all go back to our dinner that ended well.