-20-

NSFW

1 month later

"Kacchan! Did you HAVE to go that hard yesterday?" I whine getting up.
"You were the one screaming for me to go harder and faster~" He smirks placing a soft kiss on my lips.

We're Sunday today and it was agreed for us to go out to a Karaoke place with the others.
"Go wash up so we can put it in." He smirks evilly and I blush.
"Why did I agree to that?" I whine.
"Because you like the trill that you could get caught doing something naughty~" He teases and I blush.
"No it's because you told me I was to much of a pussy to do it so I'm proving you that I'm not." I pout getting up and grabbing his hoodie and some pants. "How did you even get that idea anyways!?" I ask concerned for his weird kinks.
"By watching kinky porn, comes in useful!" He jokes and I glare at him flustered.
"Oh my god Kacchan! I hate you!" I complain letting him enter the bathroom with me.
"But the thrill Deku!" He says playfully.
"The thrill of ME getting caught, not you!" I complain stripping and getting in the shower as he sits on the counter.
"Exactly!" I can feel the smirk on his face right now.
"Now next question. WHY do you have a freaking anal vibrator!?" I ask concerned.
"Bought some shit whit shitty hair and Soy Sauce and ended up buying real weird shit." He explains like it's normal.
"What did I get myself into?" I grumble as I start feeling the hot water relieving my sore muscles.
"If I embarrass myself I'll kill you!" I warn him half serious.
"Yeah, Yeah." He mocks me and I bring my face out the curtain to glare at him before going back to washing.
"Remember me why I'm dating you?" I ask him.
"Because you hate me so much that you fell in love with me!" He says confidently.
I close the water pulling my hand out for a towel that he gives me quickly.
"What time are we joining them?" I ask him.
"We have the place reserved from 5 to 9." He says as I get out the towel around my waist that I soon replace by my baggie sweat pants.
"Okay." I say giving him a quick kiss after putting his orange hoodie on.
"So we have to be there in 30 minutes?" I ask.
"Yup!" He says jumping off the counter.
"Okay! Let's go!" I smile hoping he forgot, but he laughs pulling me back.
"You forgot something love~" He smirks as I blush seeing him take out his toy..

.oOo.

We've been at Karaoke for 2 hours and I got used to the weird feeling in my ass but still got surprised and would move around every time he'd activate it and bite my bottom lip holding in any unwanted noises.
"Izuku-kun, we should go next!" Uraraka smiles taking my hand.
"S-sure!" I smile as we both get up for our song.
"What do we choose?" I ask her going through the options.
"Blank Space, by Tailor Swift!" She says selecting the song without waiting for my approval.
I then feel it again and I yelp.
"Izuku-kun, are you okay?" Uraraka asks worried and I blush shaking my head embarrassed.
"Y-yeah, just had a cramp in my foot, kinda surprised me." I chuckle and when she has the back turned I glare at Kacchan who had a mischievous grin. He holds the small controller and increases the speed and I hold in a moan that was begging to come out.
"LET'S GOOO!" Uraraka says excited starting the song.
It was funny we would yell the lyrics and Mina and Denki joined the fiasco and it was hilarious and I could feel the vibrator start every now and then which made me shake but I tried concentrated on something else and I spotted Kacchan laughing every time.

We yell the lyrics at the end and Kacchan stopped the teasing allowing me to enjoy the moment. Has weird kinks but has a heart-
We laugh and I go sit next to Kacchan who was smirking amused.
"You're an ass." I grumble and I feel the vibration go up one shot making me do a small noise that, luckily, no one noticed other then Kacchan.
"Wanna take a bathroom break? Your problem is beginning to show." He whispers in my ear and I nod before we both got up not catching anyone's attention. It was those closed bathrooms that only one person at the time could use.
"Fucking shit Kacchan, I can't feel my legs anymore!" I complain as he pins me to a wall.
"But you're such a good boy~ Seeing you move around and holding it all in just for me, like a a good slut you are." He dirty talks me sending me shivers and we both bring our bottoms down and he smirks taking the toy out of my ass and he turns me to face the wall while holding my hair.
"Take this as a reward for being such a good boy." He says shoving his member in my ass making me moan loudly.
"Does this feel better?" He whisper licking the back of my ear starting to thrust his dick in and out of my hole making me moan loudly.
"y-yes" I pant pleasure flowing my body.
"So Tight." He growls going harder making me moan and I can't help but try to struck my own member but my hands are pushed against the wall.
"Who said you could touch yourself fucking slut." He says going harder and holding my hand tightly against the wall. He then starts sucking on my neck and bitting it. In the room we can only hear my moans, the noise of our skin slapping together and his pants.
"K-kacchan I-I'm gonna cum." I manage to say but he lets go of my hand holding the tip of my dick making sure the liquid doesn't come out.
"A-Ah~ K-Kacchan~" I pant from the pain and pleasure of not be able to release.
"I'm not done fucking slut." He growls hitting my prostate again and if it wasn't for the sound proof rooms and music outside the whole building could hear my screams.
I then feel it. His hot liquid filling my insides and finally allowing me to release. After a while he removes his length letting me with a feeling of emptiness as he turns me around and pushes me against the wall giving me a sloppy kiss.
"Fuck Deku I love you." He nudged his forehead against mine.
"I love you too Kacchan.." I smile.

"We should clean up tho, the others are gonna wonder where we're at." I mumble.
He nods and we do so, laughing realizing we did a real mess.