-9-

I'll right when the song starts, enjoy!!

THURSDAY

Class just ended and me and a few others were walking back to the dorms.
"Izuku-kun! What are you doing for dinner today?" I look at Uraraka my mind going blank.
"What do you mean?" I ask nervously.
"Well today is your turn to cook, so I was simply wondering what you had in mind!" She says cheerfully.
"I didn't realize that was today! I wasn't planning on killing anyone today!!!" I say loudly in panic earning some stares.
"What do you mean killing people? You're cooking not committing mass murder!" Kirishima laughs.
"Exactly!" I say in a state of panic.
"Sadly he is correct. Young Midoriya can't cook even if his life depended on it." I turn to see Yagi who tapped my shoulder in compassion earning him a glare from me.
"Oh hello mr. Toshinori!" Mina, Kiri and Uraraka say in sync.
"No but seriously, could one of you help him? Last time he cooked the food burned and the time it didn't burn he mistaken cumin for cinnamon." Yagi laughs and I give a sarcastic smile.
"Oh it can't be that bad!" Kiri says in my defence.
"Except that it was in lasagna and he mixed table spoon with a cup-" He explains and I blush from embarrassment.
"Okay we get it! I can't cook! Now why did you come here in the first place!??" I ask changing subject to maintain the little dignity I had left.
"Oh right! Come with me!" He smiles and I wave goodbye to my friends and follow my uncle.
"So what is it?" I ask him curiously.
"So you know that wall you painted in the parc?" He asks and I nod suspiciously not knowing where he's going with this.
"I may or may not have slipped a word about it to principal Nezu and he was wondering if you could do a mural on the walls of the pop art section?" He asks nervously and I sigh loudly.
"And let me guess. You already accepted?" I raise an eyebrow as he chuckles nervously.
"Maybe?" He says unsure and I face palm.
"It could count as your final project!! You were asking about it and this could be it!!" He says excited.
"And is there a theme I have to follow?" I ask him.
"Well something that touches video games would be nice." He says and I nod making him smile.
"You owe me one!" I say leaving him as his smile becomes a frown.
"I'm doing you a favour!!" He whines and I look at him raising an eyebrow.
"No your not! You're just trying to earn yourself points using me!" I say back and he laughs and I leave with a small smile.
"Why does he owe you one?" Someone pops up next to me making me jump.
"First of all. Don't sneak up on me like that and second. None of your business!" I say back.
"Why does he owe you one?" He asks again completely ignoring me.
"He accepted a project for me to do so he could earn himself points on the school board since I'm his nephew and all-" I explain irritated.
"So you aren't using him! He's using you-" He laughs and I punch his shoulder.
"That's why he owes me one." I grumble.
"So. Did you look on what to do for you final project?" He asks, the question of Sunday.
"Well I asked about it on Monday to mr. Aizawa and he explained what it was, now Yagi suggested that the mural I'm gonna do for the school could count as it." I explain and he nods. "And you? Do you know what you're gonna do?" I ask him.
"Sort of." He answers shrugging his shoulders.
"You're telling me that you've been being all drama because I didn't know what it was and you don't even know what you're gonna do!?" I ask annoyed.
"Yup" he says popping the p.
"You're unbelievable!" I whine.
"Oh also. Who in the class that's good at cooking and would be willing to save the death of many?" I ask out of the blue.
"I don't know and I don't care." He answers and I sigh loudly.
"In that case I have to go! Bye!" I say running off before he could answer.

"Todoroki-kun!!!" I spot my dual haired friend.
"Oh, hello Midoriya." His lips rise a little (otherwise known as almost impossible to see smile.)
"Okay so. Today it's my turn to cook. I don't know how to cook. Could you help me?? Please!!!" I say quickly and he chuckles.
"Sure." He answers and I raise my hands in victory.
"Thank you! You don't know how many lives you just saved!" I say pretending to worship him making him laugh.
"Anyways, do you know what you want to cook?" He asks and I shake my head negatively.
"We could do Soba." He says and I nod in agreement.
"That would be great!! Thank you so much!!" I smile brightly.
"No problem, we should go start if we want to eat before midnight." He explains and I nod as we head back to the dorms.