-3-

The first class was about to start and Yagi was able to present me to Ochako Uraraka who was also hanging out with a girl, her name is Tsuyu Asui but she prefers being called Tsu. She was also a street artist!
"So, Midoriya, how long have you been painting?" Tsu asks.
"I started when I was 10 so.. 8 years!" I say happily. "What about you guys?" I ask them.
"4 years" Tsu answers.
"Same!" Uraraka grins. "That's how we met actually, Tsu was painting in an alley way and I ran into her and I tried, ever since then we work together!" The brunette explains.
"That's so cool! I always wanted to watch someone else do some! The best I got to see were on YouTube." I say happily and they look at me confused.
"You learned on your own?" They ask in unison.
"Yeah, didn't you guys?" I ask curiously.
"No, Midoriya show us your art at lunch time I'm curious to see now!" Uraraka exclaims and I nod chuckling.
"Okay, as long as I get to see yours too!" I smile at them and they nod in agreement.
"So umm.. In what are you going right now?" I ask them.
"You're coming with us in photographie!" Uraraka smiles and I nod as we go in a class. I met her earlier, her name is Anan Kurose, she was nice!
"So how come are you starting in the middle of a term?" Tsu asks.
"Yesterday Yagi asked me to come here, so that's why I'm here today, he wanted to prove to me that this college wasn't too bad!" I explain.
"That's nice! You must be really good for them to ask you personally to come here!" Uraraka says cheerfully.
"I guess.. But I guess I'm just lucky to get these recommendations.." I say shyly.
"Oh that's true, Mr. Toshinori recommended you! He's your uncle right?" She asks and I nod.
"Yeah and the recommendations of Mr. Aizawa and Ms. Midnight are gonna be useful also.." I explain.
"Aizawa? THE Aizawa recommended you?!" Uraraka says exaggeratedly making me laugh.
"Is it that surprising?" I chuckle.
"YES!!" They yell in unison.
"Oh.. Is he that hard to impress?" I ask nervously chuckling.
"Yes, he's the most brutal teacher I have EVER seen!" Uraraka whines.
"But seriously could you show us 1 of your art piece? I just want to see before class starts!" Uraraka asks doing puppy eyes.
"Sure." I say taking out my phone to show a picture.
"Umm.. I guess this one is okay.." I think out loud. "Here you go!" I smile giving her my phone.
They just both stare at my phone wide eyed.

"AND YOU JUST SAY IT'S OKAY!?!" She screams and I flash red from embarrassment from all the heads that turned our way

"It's like the most beautiful thing I've seen in ages!!! Now I'm scared to show you my art!" She whines and I panic.
"D-Don't be! Seeing others art work always seem better since you don't see all the mistakes you did along the way! I'm sure your art is gorgeous you just see too many mistakes in it! It's actually a sign you're an excellent artist since you see the mistakes and can then work more to perfect all your techniques!!" I explain in a panic trying to not make her degrade herself.
"Well said Midoriya! He is totally right!" I turn to see our teacher with a smile on her face.
I blush madly fidgeting with my fingers realizing we were attracting a lot more attention then I thought.
"Now then, on that note let's begin class!" The teacher says and I sit on the same table as Uraraka.
"Thank you Midoriya-kun I really needed to hear that.." Uraraka says with a sincere smile making me smile back.
"Perfect! So since the weather is good today, let's go in the woods behind the school to work with nature!" The photographie teachers says and we all follow her and I stay close to Uraraka and Tsu to not get lost. I look at the other students and recognize the red haired boy from earlier who also seems to recognize me and comes to me with a grin.
"Hey Midoriya! Nice to see you here!" Kirishima says happily.
"It's nice to see you too!" I smile.
"Nice speech earlier! Very Manly!" Kiri says hitting my back not too hard of course.
"T-Thanks.." I smile embarrassed.
"Anyways do you mind if I stay with you guys this period? My friend is absent today.." He says scratching the back of his neck embarrassed.
"If it's okay with Uraraka and Tsu!" I say looking back at the girls who nodded in agreement.
"Thanks bros!" He smiles.
"Anyways, the ultimate question!" Kirishima says dramatically making me laugh and I wait for him to continue.
"How the hell did you get a recommendation from Mr. Aizawa!?!" He asks loudly.
"Oh umm.. I went to visit his class he wanted to see my art I showed him he then asked if he could give a recommendation because he hoped to have me in his class. If I'm lucky, with the 3 recommendations I have, I should also have a full scholarship!!" I say happily.
"3!?" He whisper shouts.
"Yeah, Yagi, Mr. Aizawa and Ms Midnight." I say and he blinks.
"Wow BakuBro's gonna be sooo jealous!!" He says mischievously.
"Who is that?" I ask confused.
"Katsuki Bakugo, he's extremely conventional when it comes to arts, so to know you got praised by Aizawa sensei is gonna piss him off!" He explains excited.
"Oh! He's the hot head from earlier!" I say remembering him. "Yeah, when Aizawa told him to shut up because he didn't even get 1 recommendation and didn't stand up much at the entrance exam, I think he could have killed me with his stare!" I laugh nervously.
"Shit- I'm gonna hear about this!" He says invested in the story which made me laugh.
"Is he a close friend of yours?" I ask him.
"Yup! He's actually my best friend, so I know many things in his life and I will DEFINITELY be hearing about this!" He grins.
"Shouldn't you be defending him and hating my guts right now?" I ask him confused.
"Not for this, you did nothing wrong and he's just hating you since you're a threat to his number 1 student place." He explains and I nod understanding.
"Is he that good?" I ask curiously and he nods exaggeratedly and then takes out his phone.
"That's the piece that earned him first place last year!" He says shoving his phone in my face and I back up to see more carefully.
"Why can't I feel any emotions looking at it..?" I ask to myself.