-6-

For the first class we were in Aizawa's class once again and I was asked to arrive before the others. I was heading there at the moment and since there wasn't many students I didn't get lost like last time. I get in the class to be greeted by the tired teacher.
"Hello Midoriya, Happy to see you in my class." He says emotionless.
"Hi! I'm happy to be here too!" I say cheerfully.
"So, I wanted to talk about the rules and soon, an other student will join us. I will pair you up with him until you get the hang of painting, from what I saw last time, I'm not worried that you'll learn quick." He explains.
"Okay!" I answer him and he goes on about different rules he has in his classroom.

"What did you want to fucking talk about!?" Someone says loudly from the door and I close my eyes taking a deep breath hoping he wasn't the person supposed to help me.
"Okay Midoriya, Bakugo I believe you've met?" He asks playing innocent but I know very well he knows I don't get along very well with him.
"Yeah what about it!?" Bakugo says aggressively.
"You'll be helping him in my class until he gets the hang of it. Understood?" He says more as an order than an offer.
"And if I don't want to?" Kacchan talks back.
"As much as I respect you Mr. Aizawa, I don't think it's a good idea for me to work with him. We don't get along very well and our art styles are completely different." I say shyly.
"Exactly why I'm pairing you up. You might be able to open Bakugo's horizon and Bakugo will be able to give you some tricks with the brush." He explains tired but also a small mischievous smirk.
"And I'm guessing you won't let me learn on my own?" I ask him discouraged.
"Exactly. We started a new project so Bakugo will be able to explain you everything and help you set up." The teacher explains. "Now go on, I have things to do." Aizawa says going back to his paper not allowing us to slip an other word.

"So I'm your teacher?" He asks with an evil smirk.
"If it helps you sleep better at night, I'll let you think that~" I answer playfully.
"Then call me sensei when you talk to me." He orders with a smirk and I can't help but laugh in his face.
"Why? Is it a weird kink of yours or something?" I laugh he rolls his eyes.
"Maybe but if your the one saying it ain't no way in hell it's turning me on." He says with a side smirk.
"I think I'd rather die than be the subject of your fantasies" I pretend to throw up and he rolls his eyes with a 'tsk'.
"So. This project is about robots." He says suddenly and I sigh loudly.
"Show me your canvas and I'll consider believing that it's actually the theme." I glare at him and he swears under his breath.
"Whatever-" He leaves to the back and I follow him with my eyes as he grabs something and comes back.
"Good thing I didn't believe you!" I smile brightly.
"So the theme is atrocity?" I ask teasingly and he glares at me once again.
"No Deku. It's fucking music and shit." He glares at me.
"Don't worry I know, I'm just testing your limits. Anyways, what are you doing?" I ask curious.
"That's the sketch I did as a reference." He says giving me a piece of paper.
"Is there a reason you like putting living beings in your art? Or is it simply you like drawing anatomy?" I ask him after looking at his sketch.
"I ain't sharing deep shit with you that's for sure." He growls and I nod.
"It's okay, I was just curious." I shrug my shoulders. "Another question, no need to answer. Why is it that when you paint there is always only one person, never more?" I ask him.
"That ain't true. The one for the competition shit was two people!" He becomes defensive.
"But that wasn't you who did it." I answer calmly.
"What are you saying!? That I had someone else do it!?" He barks at me and I shake my head chuckling.
"Not in that sense Kacchan, you were the one to paint it, but it didn't connect with you. So that's why I say it wasn't you who did it, because you simply did it to win and not to express yourself in your art." I explain and he looks at the void with a frown.
"I'll take that as a you don't want to answer." I chuckle looking at his sketch. It was simple but I know once done it would high probably be way more detailed. That's how art works after all.
"You're weird." He says out of the blue.
"Hey! I'm being nice here!" I retorted.
"Exactly my point. Your an ass one second and deep and shit the other what the hell!?" He says annoyed and I giggle at his point.
"I still hate you but, I noticed that for you, you put your soul in your art and if I made fun of it then it would be crossing the line. Your exposing yourself to others and you don't need people saying shit about it." I explain and he frowns.
"I ain't being nice to you no matter what damn Nerd!" He says back annoyed and I sigh loudly in response.
"It's okay, I'm used to it people chased me with brooms because I was painting, so for someone so closed minded I won't expect much-" I laugh a little sitting on a table taking out my stuff.
"What the hell are you doing!?" He asks annoyed.
"Taking out my stuff to start my sketch..?" I say more as a question.
"Okay and you know how to do that shit!?" He asks annoyed and I nod.
"I'm not that stupid, I have to do some for what I do!" I say to him annoyed.
"What you do ain't art. You don't know shit about it." He growls and I look at him annoyed.
"Is that so?" I ask irritated getting up.
"It ain't." He says confident.
"Tell me. What is the definition of art?" I ask with venom.
"It's when you put quality and time on material to create something. Not draw on a fucking wall. That's child's play!" He growls and I take out my phone.
"According to the dictionary art is the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power." I say with a smile. "And last time I checked what I do is considered like art. If it wasn't for that I wouldn't be here in the same class as you. Try opening your eyes a little and look somewhere else then your your shoes because right now. You're holding yourself back and I think you know it." I say glaring at him.
"Whatever. You can work alone if you want to be an ass." He growls.
"He isn't an ass right now Bakugo, you are. So let him be, if he has questions or if you have constructive remarks then step in but otherwise shut up." I forgot Aizawa was here and notice a few more students that waked in. I sit back down and start working on what I wanted to do. I was thinking of doing an electrical guitar since I know what it looks like by heart. I put music in my ears and focus After about 20 minutes I'm done and look at Kacchan who wasn't there and I feel someone breathing on my neck and I jump to see Kacchan smirking.
"How long have you been creeping on me!?" I whisper shout since class began a while ago.
"Maybe 5 to 10 minutes?" He says shrugging his shoulders.
"Anyways I guess it isn't that bad." The blond grumbles and I smile slightly.