-2-

I get up in a hurry after realizing it's been 30 minutes that I've been snoozing my alarm, leaving me 25 minutes to get ready. I grab a mustard yellow hoodie and put a jumper and a black beanie and I go take a quick shower. I put the clothes on brush my teeth and grab myself an apple and take my ADHD pills with an orange juice. I take my yellow backpack putting a bento my mom prepared for me yesterday night and take a gum trying to calm my heart rate down. I remember Toshinori telling me to bring the portfolio with the pictures of my art we prepared yesterday. I also put it all in a USB key in case my clumsy ass manages to destroy it.
"Izuku dear, are you ready? You have everything?" I turn to see my mom who just woke up.
"Yes mom! I have everything!" I smile at her and then we hear the sound of a car entering the parking lot.
"Toshinori is here, be careful, have fun and call me if anything okay?" She says hugging me and I hug back.
"I will mom, I love you and I'll tell you everything tonight!" I smile.
"I love you too!" She answers before letting me go. I grab my keys knowing she had an evening shift today.

"Let's go.." I say silently to myself jumping in my uncles car.
"You ready kid?" He asks and I nod.
"At what time does school start?" I ask him as he leaves and starts the drive to the college.
"At 9 but I told myself we'd get there early so I can show you around." He explains and I nod.
"Just to be sure, you take care of the writing classes right?" I ask him and he confirms.
"That means I probably won't be your teacher knowing you probably won't select my class." He says falsely disappointed and I can't help but laugh.
"Can you really hold it against me? I need a break, you're almost always home!" I chuckles.
"I guess you're right" He sighs loudly pretending to be sad making me laugh even more.

The rest of the ride was filled with his stupid jokes and it relaxed the little negative anxiety I had.
"We're here!" He says pointing to the school. It was huge and there was a bunch of building not far (probably the dorms).
"It's even bigger in real life!" I say in awe.
"Wait till you see the insides!" He grins proudly.

He parked the car and we walk calmly and a few students came running to Toshinori.
"Hello Kids, how were your weekends?" He asked with a smile to the students.
"It was great! I had an idea for the book we're writing!" A pink haired girl says excitedly.
"That's great, I believe I'm seeing you in second period. Correct?" He asks and she nods.
"Oh! Is that a new kid?" A yellow haired boy with a black lightning asks pointing in my direction.
"Maybe, he's here to see if the school is good for him, a little like a trial to see if he was comfortable around here." My uncle explains.
"You'll love it here! What type of art do you specialize in?" A red haired boy asks.
"Oh I do street art.." I say shyly.
"Graffitis?" The yellow boy asks and I nod.
"That's sick bro! I'm Eijiro Kirishima by the way!" The red haired says.
"And I'm Mina Ashido!" The pink girl says.
"And I'm Denki Kaminari! Nice to meet you!" The last one grins.
"I'm Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you!" I say with a smile.
"What about you guys? What type of art do you specialize in?" I ask them curious.
"I do makeup and face painting!" Mina says.
"And I do photography!" Kirishima says.
"And me I'm more into digital art!" Kaminari says with a proud grin.
"That's great!" I smile at them.
"Well kids sorry to disturb but, Izuku we should go if we want to have the time to make you visit the school." My uncle says and I nod.
"Okay! It was nice to meet you! I hope seeing you again!" I smile and we all say our goodbyes before I get in with my uncle.

"Okay so over there are the lockers and the bathrooms are over there." He says pointing in two directions. It was so early there weren't many students inside the building.
"And over there is the cafeteria and we have the students lounge over there." He says walking us around the first floor.
"Those are the important parts of the first floor, the second and third floor are where all your classes will be." He explains bringing me to a staircase and going up to the second floor.
"I'll bring you see the different classrooms most of the teachers are already there at this hour so you should meet a few!" He says motioning me to follow him with a smile.