-5-

1 week later

I was accepted to the school and was put in class 1-A with mr. Aizawa as my homeroom teacher. Today I was moving in the dorms and Yagi is helping me move since mom had work. Everyone was at school so the dorms were pretty empty.
"Your first official day is tomorrow, you excited?" My uncle asks as we both walk in with a box.
"Nervous, but I'm hella excited!" I smile at him.
"It's normal to feel nervous, but I know you'll do great here." He smiles reassuringly and I nod.
"Thanks... How does the dorm system work?" I ask nervously.
"Well first of all, you must respect curfew and cannot leave the dormitory from 11PM to 5AM. Most students go visit their families on the weekends but if not the curfew changes to 1 AM to 5 AM." He starts explaining. "The common rooms include kitchen, living room, laundry room and there's also a spa. In the basement there are studios for each student, I'll show you yours later. You can customize it and in your free time you're allowed to work on different personal projects. When it comes to the materials, their is an amount the school procures you per month and if you need more you must pay for it." He explains as we enter a room.
"And this is where you'll be staying!" He says putting our boxes on the floor next to the bed. "Your bathroom is there *points an other door* and this room can be also be customized at your taste, when you finish studying here, all that will be asked will be to rearrange everything like it was when you arrived." He explains and I nod.
"Everyone has individual dorm rooms?" I ask him as we walk back to the car.
"Yes, and they are sound proof since some students are in the music program." He explains and he looks away embarrassed. "B-but n-no funny buisness- L-like they m-may be sound proof b-but no umm.." He stutters and I laugh knowing what he's trying to stay.
"Don't worry, you may rest in peace knowing that your dear nephew won't be doing the devils tango~" I burst in laughter as he becomes red from embarrassment.
"Thank you." He sighs loudly and I smile taking an other box and head back inside.
"I'm guessing some people do it anyways?" I ask him and he nods disappointed.
"In your class their aren't many horny teenagers so you probably won't be walking in on people doing it on the couch.." He grumbles and I smirk.
"Let me guess, you walked in on a session?" I raise and eyebrow and he nods discouraged.
"I would have loved to see your face after!" I laugh again and pushes me playfully with his shoulder.
"And I would have loved to see your when you thought my mom was being attacked under the covers~" He smirks and I turn bright red.
"Nooo! I'm supposed to forget that image!! And I was a kid playing super hero's! I really thought she was being attacked by a vilain!!" I whine embarrassed making him laugh even more.
"It's okay kid, your grandma is laughing at you right now from heaven!" He says teasingly and I glare at him.
"NOW I HAVE THE IMAGE IN MY HEAD! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER ME!!?" I yell at him hitting my head on the box I was holding.
"Next time don't laugh at my trauma and I won't laugh at yours!" He grins proudly as I whine. I don't look where I'm going and I bump in someone.
"Sorry!" I say and when I look at my victim that was smirking I was glaring at him.
"Happy to see you too Deku~" He smirks and I look around innocently.
"I'm sorry you must be mistaking me with your imaginary friend of yours again!" I smirk and he glares at me.
"You're fucking annoying you fucking know that!?" He growls and I chuckle.
"Yup!" I say popping the 'p' with a huge grin.
"Your getting on my nerves Deku." He glares at me and I grin.
"Then why are you talking to me? I'm going now bye Kacchan!" I move around him and go to my uncle who was holding in his laughter.
"You're something else kid." My uncle scoffs.
"Only for people who have no respect!" I grin proudly.
"Anyways, is there something else I should know about the dorm system?" I question him.
"Well, of course, no fighting, for the dinner someone different takes care of it everyday, so about once a month it's your turn to do it.." He looks at me with worry.
"I'll end up burning the place down!!!" I say very loudly in panic.
"That's my worry too.." He admits.
"Ouch! Even my uncle doesn't believe in me!" I say offended.
"You said it first!" He retorted.
"Well as a loving uncle that you are you're supposed to say 'of course not! You're one of the best cook I know after your mother!' " I say imitating him and he snorts.
"I'm not a liar!" He smirks and I pout.
"You're hurting my ego!" I whine.
"Don't worry you can ask for help from the others when it's your turn, I'll show you the cooking schedule after." He explains and I nod.
"Well, I'll warn them they might die from food poising if they eat my food!" I shrug my shoulders.
"That is not the point, the goal is to know that you can cook without killing people!" He answers and I laugh.
"Don't worry, I'm 50% kidding!" I grin making him sigh loudly.