3

That night

After the boys showered and changed into their pajamas, they walked out of their rooms and walked into the living room, waiting for Mr. Park

There were two couches, Han Bin, Gun Wook and Tae Rae were seated in one, on the other, Zhanghao, YuJin and Ji Woong were there.

The rest sat on the floor as they talked about random topics. They heard a door open. Their Manager walked in smiling. They stood and bowed once they saw him.

"Aish you don't have to be so formal" He said chuckling. He walked in front of them.

"We've been provided with enough ingredients. What do you guys want to eat? I'm capable of making anything" Mr. Park said with his hands on his chin as he smiled

No one spoke, they just looked at him.

"Don't make this awkward" Mr. Park whined making them smile. He looked too cute for his age.

"I think we should know the ingredients first" Ricky said and they agreed. Zhanghao stood up and Ricky and Yujin followed him to the Kitchen with Mr. Park

Han bin's eyes followed Zhanghao till he couldn't see him, he looked away and his eyes landed on Matthew's. Matthew immediately smiled making Han bin smile.

Zhanghao and the others came back after checking the ingredients. "Looks like we're having fried Chicken" Mr. Park said and the boys cheered. Who wouldn't? It's not like they eat fried chicken everyday

"Why don't we make some side dishes?" Ricky pitched in. "Yeah. And some dipping sauce" Ji Woong muttered.

"Alright then, let's get to work" Mr. Park said.

*One hour later*

"It feels illegal to be this full" Han bin said groaning.
Zhanghao chuckled at his words.  Zhanghao looked over to Yujin, he had his head rested on Gyu vin's shoulder as he rubbed his belly in circles

"Don't know what you're saying" Gun Wook said and took another chicken drumstick. Ricky was smiling as he drank his juice. Everyone looked so bloated.

He felt a breath on his neck. He turned and saw
Tae Rae sat beside him. Tae Rae seemed to be looking at the tattoo he had on his neck

"I finally got to know what the meaning is" Tae Rae said in reference to the final day of Boysplanet when Ricky said what it meant. Tae Rae looked away from his neck and look at him. Ricky unconsciously gulped and nodded

"Y-Yeah.." he muttered. Tae Rae felt that Ricky didn't want to speak to him so he just nodded and leaned out. Ricky was still a mess from looking at Tae Rae that close. He gulped all his Juice in panic.

Yujin bit his inner cheek and looked away from Ricky's direction.

Matthew was long gone in the dream realm. He started snoring making others chuckle. Hanbin couldn't help but pity himself. Having both Zhanghao and Matthew as his roommates.

Ji Woong stood up and carried Matthew in his arms. He walked into Matthew's room and placed him on the single bed because Matthew told him that the single bed was his.

He tucked him in, covering him with the blanket. Matthew stirred in his sleep because of his comfortable position. Ji Woong stayed till he could hear Matthew begin his harmonic snore.

He smiled and switched off the light as he walked out

He bumped into Zhanghao.

"Ah-sorry" he said to Zhanghao. Zhanghao apologized too. "It's alright" he said. This was their official  third time of speaking. They weren't exactly awkward with each other, they just didn't know each other.

They nodded and went their separate ways.