17

"Yujin-ah-
Gunwook paused as he opened the door.

Gyuvin immediately moved away from Yujin while Yujin had his eyes open, still in shock.

Gunwook slowly walked in in awe. He looked at Gyuvin who looked like he was being convicted.

"Okay, first, Jail time for you. Second, What?! What the hell were you guys thinking?" Gunwook exclaimed, he turned and locked the door. He stood in front of them with his hand on his chin

"Wah..I mean..this is.." Gunwook couldn't find the right words to use.

Yujin sat up quickly in perplex. "H-Hyung, It was a mistake. I swear. None of what happened was intended" Yujin quickly said not wanting to look at Gyuvin.

Gyuvin was looking at Yujin and when Yujin said those words he nodded bitterly to him. His heart clenched at the words but he had to respect Yujin's thoughts on his reckless action.

"Gunwook, there's really nothing to it. Don't overthink" he muttered as he stood up.

"Rest well" he said to Yujin as he looked elsewhere and left the room. He didn't have the guts to look at Yujin after what he did. Yet again, he felt guilty.

He sighed as he walked towards the sitting room. He sat down, staring into space. Drowning himself in an abyss of guilt and confusion.

-

Tae Rae raised an eyebrow looking at Ricky. He clicked his tongue and flicked Ricky's forehead.

"You must be high on something" Tae Rae said playfully and scooted away from Ricky. Ricky smiled and licked his lips as he looked away.

They heard a knock, they turned and saw Mr. Park at the door

"You guys are going live in thirty, prepare" he said and walked to the sitting room to inform the rest

-

"Wah! Ricky you look good in platinum blonde🔥"

"Haobin forever!!"

"Spoiler please"

"Okay now, let's read the comments" Zhanghao said grabbing a tab. He smiled as more comments started popping up.

"More Gyuvin and Gunwook interactions pleaseee"

"My Riwoong heart🥰"

Zhanghao stopped after reading the Riwoong comment. He smiled looking at Ricky and Ji Woong who were sitting together.

Ricky chuckled "I guess that's our ship name" Ji Woong just smiled.

"Riwoong kissss"

"Woahhh we'd like to see that too" Tae Rae said making Ricky's smile to fall.

"Ah no no, I can't do that. I look up to Hyung as my older brother. He's very reliable" Ricky said patting Ji Woong's thigh.

"Plusss he belongs to Matthew" Ricky said and the boys laughed saying "OuUuu" simultaneously.

Ji Woong pinched Ricky's thigh making Ricky to laugh more.

"Gyuvin, kiss, marry, kill!"

"That's for you Gyuvin" Zhanghao said. Gyuvin nodded. He had been silent since the live started.
And the unintentional question from the fan just made Gyuvin really uncomfortable and awkward.

"Ahah I don't think I can pick for that" he said smiling. He looked at Yujin but Yujin wasn't looking at him. He looked down not wanting to make himself feel worse.

"Ayeee come on" Tae Rae said. Gyuvin brushed his hair backwards, really not wanting to answer. Tae Rae saw the distress on Gyuvin's face so he acted.

"But of course, it's me, I'm Gyuvin's everything" he said and chuckled. Gyuvin understood what Tae Rae did so he squeezed his thigh in appreciation.

Ricky looked away from Gyuvin and Tae Rae. He bit his inner cheek trying to get his mind off them.

"Hanbin and Matthew, best couple!!"

Zhanghao read it but decided not to read it out.

"Gunwook and Yujin, the best dance duo!"

"Please Ji Woong, act a drama with Ricky, Tae Rae and Matthew"

Ji Woong threw his head back chuckling.
"Ahh I expected this" he said smiling.

"What should the drama be about?" Matthew asked and the boys started thinking.

"Love in a box" Ricky said "That should be the title. Hmmm let it be about four best friends that are in love" Ricky said smiling.

"Aishhh that would take forever to act. Don't you know how complicated it will be?" Matthew said and the boys concurred.

"Don't worry, we'll surely act it out when we are fully prepared" Tae Rae said and others nodded.

Mr. Park looked at the boys as they continued talking on the live. "This is more complicated than I thought" he said smirking.