13

The song had been prepared by the company, what was left was for them to record their parts.

The company sent three cars to pick them from their dorms. In one van, Hanbin sat with Zhanghao and Gyuvin. In the next one was Ji Woong, Matthew and Gunwook and In the last one was Ricky, Yujin and Tae Rae.

"Smileee" Tae Rae said to Ricky and Yujin as he raised his phone. They made hand poses and Tae Rae took the picture. Tae Rae saved the picture and decided to take another one.

"Alrighttt let's take another one. Say cheeseee" Tae Rae said and Ricky and Yujin said cheese. Tae Rae pulled Ricky closer for the picture. Ricky immediately shivered when he felt Tae Rae's cheek rubbing his.

He gulped, not knowing when his cheeks reddened. Yujin whom was on Ricky's left saw this and immediately pecked Ricky's other cheek for the picture.

Tae Rae took the picture, he looked at the picture and smiled at how cute the three of them looked.

"This is so cute" he said showing them the picture. Ricky only looked at Tae Rae and smiled when he saw his smile in the picture. Yujin unconsciously blushed not believing he kissed Ricky on his cheek.

He turned to the window not wanting Ricky to see him like that. Tae Rae kept scrolling through his phone as he watched the pictures the other boys took in their cars that he didn't even notice Ricky looking at him.

-

Matthew was looking out of the window wondering if he could record his part of the song better. He was tapping his feet unconsciously. Ji Woong saw this and immediately placed his hand on Matthew's knee

Matthew turned and looked at him.

"Sorry. Did I make you anxious?" Ji Woong asked smiling. Matthew chuckled when he heard Ji Woong.
He shook his head.

Ji Woong gently intertwined their hands and placed Matthew's head on his shoulder. He pecked his hair softly as he rubbed Matthew's hand

"Don't worry. I'm very sure you'll record your part well" Ji Woong said and Matthew nodded. Ji Woong turned and saw Gunwook looking at him

"It's too early to go jellyfishing" Gunwook whispered with a teasing smile. Ji Woong didn't understand him so he softly hit Gunwook's head. Gunwook chuckled and looked out of the window

-

"Yeahhh that was good" Hanbin said patting Matthew's back as he came out after recording his part. Matthew hugged Hanbin smiling.
"I thought I couldn't do it" he said as he placed his hand on his chest in relief

Hanbin chuckled "You can do everything Hyung" Gunwook said fist bumping Matthew as he walked in to record his part.

Ji Woong waited for Matthew to come out so he would shower him with compliments but when Matthew came out he immediately went to Hanbin.

Ji Woong still smiled, although not feeling very good that Matthew didn't come to him. Ji Woong rubbed Matthew's hair.

"You did well Matthew. See, I told you" he said smiling. Matthew nodded smiling "Thanks Hyung"

Gunwook came out and the boys began to hail him
"Woah our all-round king" Zhanghao said smiling. Gunwook nodded with a smug smile receiving all the compliments.

Gunwook sat beside Gyuvin. "Let's see if you can beat that" he said to Gyuvin. Gyuvin hit his hand
"Yah I'm your hyung. Speak with respect" Gyuvin said smiling. Gunwook purposefully yawned making Gyuvin to tackle him on his seat.

"Yeah yeah calm down you animals" Tae Rae said breaking off their play fight. Gunwook stuck out his tongue making Gyuvin want to start over again.

"I'm too old for this" Tae Rae said and stood up and sat beside Hanbin. Tae Rae saw Zhanghao looking in his direction but not exactly at him. Tae Rae followed his eyes and it landed on Hanbin

Hanbin was practicing his part oblivious to Zhanghao's stare. Tae Rae looked at Zhanghao and Zhanghao looked away from Hanbin sighing as he looked at his paper.

"Hyung, Hao Hyung looks like he needs some help, why don't you go and help him" Tae Rae said and Hanbin quickly looked at Zhanghao who was scratching his hair while looking at his paper

Hanbin nodded as he stood up and walked over to Zhanghao. Zhanghao's eyes immediately lit up when he saw Hanbin. He smiled and shifted for Hanbin to sit beside him.

Tae Rae smiled when he saw what he had done. Zhanghao looked happy as he spoke to Hanbin about the song while Hanbin carefully listened.

Tae Rae looked around, his eyes met Ricky's eyes. He patted the chair beside him and Ricky quickly stood up and walked to him.

He sat beside Tae Rae softly smiling. Tae Rae laid his head on Ricky's shoulder making Ricky's face redden. He prayed within himself for Tae Rae not to hear how fast his heart was beating.

Tae Rae on the other hand looked up from his paper and saw Matthew looking disappointed. He wondered why but he soon knew why when he saw Matthew look at Hanbin and Zhanghao.

Tae Rae's eyebrows furrowed as he connected the dots. He saw Ji Woong looking at Matthew and Matthew looking at Hanbin and Zhanghao.

"Woahh good thing I debuted" he said in his heart and chuckled out.