19

Ricky leaned in towards Tae Rae's ear, his lips grazing Tae Rae's cheeks
"How can you talk to someone else? Don't you know you're mine?" He whispered

Tae Rae chuckled as he slightly pushed Ricky away

"What's up with you nowadays?" Tae Rae asked smiling as he turned to leave but Ricky held his waist tighter.

"What do you mean?" Ricky asked leaning in again but Tae Rae moved his head backwards.

"You've been...weird around me lately" Tae Rae said not knowing how to put it. He has been noticing the stares, the flirty remarks, the subtle touches but he hadn't seen it as anything.

Ricky gently rubbed Tae Rae's back as he smirked.
"I only act like that because it's you hyung" Ricky said rubbing Tae Rae's waist.

They heard someone clearing their throat. They turned and saw Zhanghao and Gunwook smiling.

"Sorry to interrupt but Uhmm we need to continue practicing" Zhanghao said smiling while Gunwook was making kissing faces at them.

Tae Rae removed Ricky's hand away from his waist and walked out. Gunwook walked towards Ricky and swung his arm over Ricky's shoulder.

"Hyung...you have to tell me what's going on, really." Gunwook said smiling. Ricky rolled his eyes not paying attention to Gunwook as he walked away

"Come on Hyung! Hello?!" Gunwook shouted as he stood.

-

"So the management has made the decision that the position of the leader will go to..." Mr Park said and paused. The boys were looking at his anxiously although some of them had in mind who it was gonna be.

"Hanbin!!" Mr Park shouted making Hanbin flinch. Hanbin grinned as he smiled at the boys who clapped and cheered for him.

He turned to Zhanghao still smiling but his smile almost faltered when he saw Zhanghao only clapping without a smile.

"Congratulations Hyung" Matthew said and hugged Hanbin. Hanbin placed his hand on Matthew's waist as he hugged him back.

His eyes met Ji Woong's and he immediately took away his hand though Ji Woong said nothing.

Hanbin gave a thank you speech and once again everyone clapped.

"Let's have ice cream to celebrate your achievement Hyung" Yujin said tugging Hanbin's sleeve. Hanbin looked at Mr. Park.

"Of course!!! I call dibs on ordering first!" Mr Park shouted running out of the room with Gyuvin and Gunwook running after him shouting "I'm second!"

Hanbin chuckled at their behavior. He turned to Zhanghao. He still had an expressionless face.

"Hyung...let's go" Hanbin said bringing forth his hand for Zhanghao. Zhanghao looked away from Hanbin.

"I'm not in the mood for ice cream" he said. Hanbin's smile fell. "Ah, you can order something else, we stop by the boba shop–

"I'm not in the mood" Zhanghao said, this time, looking at Hanbin. Hanbin's brow furrowed at Zhanghao's harsh tone.

Zhanghao stood up to leave but Hanbin held his hand.

"Hyung, what's the matter? Is there something i should know?" Hanbin asked softly. Zhanghao sighed frustrated. He brushed his hair backwards as he looked at Hanbin.

"I just feel tired, alright? Now let me go" Zhanghao said and yanked his hand away from Hanbin's and started walking towards the door.

Hanbin was greatly confused with his manner. He tried to pin what could make Zhanghao act this way.

Wait...

"Hyung." Hanbin called out making Zhanghao stop

"Are...Are you not happy for me?" Hanbin asked. Zhanghao didn't turn. He stood there saying nothing.

Hanbin's heart clenched when he didn't hear anything from Zhanghao but it soon broke into pieces when Zhanghao walked out of the room.

Hanbin bitterly smiled as he nodded. His eyes slowly getting brimmed with tears. He looked up, blinking, trying hard not to cry.

-

Ricky looked at Tae Rae's linked arm with Gyuvin. He huffed was walked to them, he detached their arms and stood in between.

"Have you guys picked your ice creams yet?" He asked them as he slowly wrapped his arm round Tae Rae's waist.

Gyuvin nodded pointing at the worker that walked towards them with two plus sized ice cream.

Gyuvin thanked the worker, Ricky took out one cup from Gyuvin, he looked at Tae Rae.

"Hyung let's go" he said as he removed his hand from Tae Rae's waist and intertwined their hands.

Gyuvin stood there watching them, wondering if he actually existed. He walked towards where others sat. The only empty seat was beside Yujin.

He made an eye contact with Yujin but he quickly looked away. He still stood, not wanting to sit at the awkward spot.

"Come and sit here Gyuvin" Tae Rae said slightly pushing Gunwook away from him to make a space for Gyuvin.

Gunwook dramatically gasped looking at Tae Rae
"Hyung, you betrayed me. For him?!" He said pointing at Gyuvin as he sat down.

Tae Rae gave him a side eye and Gunwook huffed and looked away. Ricky took a spoon of Tae Rae's ice cream and brought it forward towards his face.

"Open wide Hyung" Ricky said and Tae Rae raised an eyebrow. He tried taking the spoon from Ricky but Ricky moved his hand away

"I said..Open" Ricky said without smiling. Tae Rae nervously chuckled and opened his mouth. Ricky smiled and softly rubbed Tae Rae's hair.

Gyuvin and Gunwook watched them in horror, they looked at themselves and shuddered at the thought of that being them.

Matthew glanced at Ji Woong who was listening to what Mr Park was telling Hanbin. He bit his lip contemplating. He looked at Ji Woong again and saw he had an ice cream mustache.

He softly held Ji Woong's chin and moved his head to his direction. He looked at others and saw they were doing their things.

He unconsciously gulped and leaned in