22

Matthew walked into his room with Ji Woong's plate of food. Ji Woong looked at Matthew with an expressionless face as he closed the book he was reading.

"Hyung, here's your food" Matthew said placing
Ji Woong's plate on the table.

"Thank you" Ji Woong said and opened his book, he didn't spare Matthew a glance. Matthew still stood there waiting for Ji Woong to start eating.

Ji Woong focused on his book, not minding that Matthew stood there. Matthew pulled out the other chair and sat beside Ji Woong.

Ji Woong saw Matthew strain his neck to see what he was reading so he gently moved his book closer to Matthew's sight.

"Oh Hyung, I totally love this novel! It's really good" Matthew said smiling. Ji Woong just nodded and turned the next page. Matthew nibbled on his lips. He wanted to hear Ji Woong's sweet voice.

"Hyung, are you not hungry?" He gently asked looking at Ji Woong. Ji Woong shook his head and Matthew muttered an 'Oh'.

Matthew watched Ji Woong quietly as he read his book. He smiled and rested his head on his hand to concentrate fully on his stare. Ji Woong glanced at Matthew and Matthew quickly winked.

Ji Woong ignored his action and focused on his book. Matthew sighed when Ji Woong wasn't giving him attention. He tugged Ji Woong's shirt.

"Hyung~ Talk to me" he whined and clung into Ji Woong's arm. Ji Woong gently moved his arm out of Matthew's embrace.

Matthew sighed looking at Ji Woong with a sad face.
"Hyung, why are you acting like this towards me?"
He asked moving closer to Ji Woong.

"Did I upset you? Hm? Hyung~ tell me~" He whined but Ji Woong ignored him yet again. He looked at Ji Woong in anger and sadness. He stood up as his heart throbbed because of Ji Woong's attitude.

"Fine. I'll let you be." He clenched his fists and he walked towards the door. Ji Woong looked up from his book and closed it.

"Until when will I stop being the third wheel?" Ji Woong asked making Matthew stop. He turned around and looked at Ji Woong.

Ji Woong was looking at his closed book as clenched his grip on the book. He was tired of shoving his feelings away, he was tired of feeling like a play thing to Matthew.

"Until when will you stop loving Hanbin?" Ji Woong muttered and looked at Matthew. Matthew's eyes widened. He wondered how Ji Woong knew about his feelings for Hanbin.

But then again, those feelings were in the past. He doesn't like Hanbin anymore in that way.

"Hyung.." Matthew started but didn't know what to say next. Ji Woong bitterly chuckled and looked away.

"I guess never" he said bitterly smiling.
"Y'know, I used to wonder, 'Doesn't Matthew see the signs I display?' 'Doesn't Matthew notice me?' 'Why does Matthew look away from me but stares at Hanbin?' 'Can I ever be with Matthew?'"

Matthew gulped after hearing Ji Woong.

Ji Woong pushed the table away from himself as he stood up slowly. He chuckled and brushed his hair backwards.

"I thought moving in here would make us closer but I was wrong...I was very wrong. This time you're always running to Hanbin. Everything you do is about Hanbin....Matthew, Don't you see me?"

Matthew looked at Ji Woong's glossy eyes and his heart clenched. Up until now he still doesn't know why his heart reacts weird towards Ji Woong.
He had never seen Ji Woong in that way but his heart says something else.

"All I've ever done is make you happy. I go out of my way in everything I do to make you smile. I do everything for you. So why can't you do the same for me? Must it be Hanbin?" Ji Woong asked softly.

"Matthew, don't you understand?...I..I really like you" Ji Woong said and Matthew quietly gasped. His heart was beating rapidly as Ji Woong spoke.

"I really do..but lately, I've been thinking...I don't want to be with someone who doesn't see a future with me...so Matthew, Until you stop loving Hanbin..."

Matthew gulped as he looked at Ji Woong anxiously.

"...I'll disregard my feelings for you" Ji Woong said and was about to walk out but he stopped when he saw someone at the door.

Matthew saw Ji Woong stop his steps. He turned and looked where Ji Woong was looking.

"Matthew...Is it true?...that you..like me?" Hanbin asked.