24

As he turned to check on what  Gyuvin was looking at, he mistakenly connected lips with Gyuvin.

Ricky's hand fell from Yujin's hand. He immediately turned and walked out angry. His face was in a frown, trying to hold his anger and sadness. He stopped suddenly as he unclenched his fists.

His sight got blurred as tears formed in eyes. He harshly wiped his tears by and banged his hand on the wall in anger. The passersby looked at him but he didn't care.

He turned and crouched to the ground, he brushed his hair backwards and sniffed. He felt someone tap his shoulder. He looked up and saw Ji Woong and Hanbin.

"What are you doing here alone? Weren't you with Yujin and the rest?" Ji Woong asked softly as he crouched down beside him to sit on the ground.

Hanbin looked at Ricky and saw his sad face.
"Ricky, did you cry?" He asked and sat beside him on the other side. Ji Woong looked at Ricky and saw his face. "You were crying"

Ricky kept quiet as he watched the ground, remembering the image he so wished he could erase.

"What's the matter?" Hanbin asked and took his hand into his. Ricky looked up to Hanbin's face.
"H-Hyung...I'm so confused..Doesn't Tae Rae Hyung see that I like him?"

"Wait what? You like Tae Rae?" Hanbin asked in shock and Ricky nodded. "I wish he looks at me the same way he looks at Gyuvin. I want his whole attention to be on me..Hyung is it that hard?"

Ji Woong looked at Ricky's glossy eyes and immediately hugged him. "Yah you don't have to cry about it okay?"

"I'm so frustrated Hyung" Ricky muttered and wiped away his tears. Hanbin patted Ricky's back.
"Ricky, you're going to face a lot of obstacles as an idol, don't make this to be one of those obstacles"
Hanbin said

"Yes Ricky, Do not stay hellbent on wanting whatever it is you want from Tae Rae, I'm not saying it's bad to have feelings for him, I just think that you shouldn't be too focused on it because it eventually will be a distraction" Ji Woong said Ricky nodded as he wiped his tears.

"Ricky, both of us have been in your situation, although we were hurt in our own ways, we tried our best to keep that to ourselves and not endanger our career, you should do too. Hm? Cheer up"
Hanbin said softly rubbing Ricky's hair.

-

Gyuvin and Tae Rae had their eyes widened in shock. They leaned out and harshly wiped their lips, one slightly blushing and the other very worried.

Gyuvin turned his head from Tae Rae and saw Yujin looking at him in shock. He immediately detached his hands and went to Yujin.

"Y-Yujin. It's not what you think. I s-swear it was a mistake" He said fumbling his words. Yujin looked back and saw Tae Rae looking at them with a sad expression.

Yujin looked back at Gyuvin "I don't get why you're explaining to me Hyung, when I didn't even ask. It seems as though you have a habit of kissing people and not apologizing after" Yujin said and patted Gyuvin's shoulder as he walked away.

Gyuvin realized what he said, as he turned to find Tae Rae, Tae Rae was already walking away.

-

Matthew brushed his hair backwards as he walked with  Zhanghao and Mr. Park. Mr. Park saw a game he wanted to play so he excused himself.

"Hyung.." Matthew called and Zhanghao looked at him. Matthew sighed as he recalled his conversation with Hanbin.

"Matthew...Is it true?...that you..like me?" Hanbin asked.

Matthew's eyes widened. Ji Woong looked at Matthew, he looked back at Hanbin and then walked away.

"Hyung..It's really not like that." Matthew said and Hanbin crossed his arms. Matthew walked to Hanbin.

"I did. I had feelings for you, that I won't deny" Matthew said and Hanbin's eyebrows rose in surprise.

"Wait wait, I don't like you anymore. I really don't.. I'm just confused with how I'm feeling now" Matthew said and sat on his bed. He looked back at Hanbin.

"I know you like Hao hyung and I know that something bad happened between you two, you can't just hide your feelings from me Hyung"

"I don't want you to be lonely and I want things to work out between you and Hao hyung" Matthew said and Hanbin sighed as he sat on the floor.

"I...I really don't know if that's possible because he's said so many hurtful things to me that...that I just can't forget...I don't know anymore, I just don't wanna be hurt" Hanbin said and sighed deeply as he brushed his hair backwards.

"Still try Hyung" Matthew said.

"Do you like Hanbin hyung?" Matthew asked  Zhanghao. Zhanghao stopped walking not expecting that question from Matthew.

"Why? Are you asking because you like him?" Zhanghao asked bitterly smiling. Matthew quickly rejected what he said as he raised his hands up in defense

"No no, I really don't.. I'm just asking because..Hanbin Hyung really likes you..like a lot"

Zhanghao's lips slowly parted in shock. He never thought Hanbin liked him back. He always thought he liked Matthew.

"Stop lying Matthew" Zhanghao said and turned to leave but Matthew held his hand

"Hyung I'm saying the truth. I don't know what happened between you two but it needs to end, have you looked at yourselves? You two look drained."
Matthew said noticing Zhanghao's weak face.

"I want you two to talk things out. Please. You're hurting yourselves, try and understand each other Hyung and resolve your problems" Matthew said and Zhanghao silently looked at him.

Zhanghao slowly nodded and Matthew smiled.
"Come on let's go play games Hyung" Matthew held Zhanghao's hand and wanted to walk but Zhanghao didn't move, Matthew turned and looked at him confused.

"Hyung?"

"Matthew... I also think that...what you said applies to you and Ji Woong hyung" Zhanghao said and Matthew's smile fell.

"You should try to understand him too before it's too late. I'm saying this because the way I'm seeing things, You're not the only one in love with Ji Woong" Zhanghao said and Matthew silently gasped