14

Gyuvin dived right into his bed, his face stuffed into his pillow.

"Ughhhhhhh" he groaned loudly. Tae Rae walked in like a zombie and laid on his body.

"Hyung. Get off" Gyuvin said shaking his body trying to make Tae Rae fall off. Tae Rae held Gyuvin's waist when Gyuvin started shaking his body

"Hyunggg really, I need to sleeppp" Gyuvin said but Tae Rae shook his head and hugged Gyuvin's waist tighter. Gyuvin held Tae Rae and turned. Gyuvin was now laying on his bed on his back while Tae Rae was laying on him.

"Hyung.." Gyuvin whispered looking at Tae Rae's doe eyes. Tae Rae batted his lashes smiling "hm?"

Gyuvin wrapped his arms round Tae Rae's waist.
"Hyung. It's like ten. I need to sleep. Please go back to your room" Gyuvin whispered but Tae Rae shook his head.

"It's boring over there. Ricky's teaching Ji Woong hyung Mandarin. Let me stay with you for sometime. Hm? You know you're my favorite dongsaeng"
Tae Rae said and Gyuvin groaned smiling

"Fine. We can just lay like this for sometime" Gyuvin said and moved Tae Rae onto the bed. They got in a spooning position.

They stayed quiet for sometime, enjoying each other's company.

"Hyung.. I personally think you're cool" Gyuvin suddenly said making Tae Rae chuckle.

"I find you cool too" Tae Rae responded. They door opened and they turned to see. Yujin walked in rubbing his neck. He stopped when he saw them

"Oh Tae Rae hyung. What are you doing here?"
Yujin asked and Gyuvin immediately stood up from his bed, separating himself from Tae Rae

Yujin raised his eyebrows confused as he smiled looking at Gyuvin.

"He just-he just um ...his room was b-boring so he"
Gyuvin stuttered making Tae Rae get up and playfully smack his head

"Yeah what are you stuttering so much for?" Tae Rae asked and clicked his tongue. "Ricky's teaching Ji Woong hyung Mandarin. I couldn't stand the boredom so I came here"

Yujin's eyes widened "uh? Let me join them" he said smiling. He was about to turn but Tae Rae stopped him. Tae Rae looked at Gyuvin and saw he was looking quiet upset.

Tae Rae sighed within him. He wanted to spend time with Gyuvin but it seems like Gyuvin wanted Yujin there more than him.

"I..uh..I have to sleep, if you go there, the noise may be louder. Just...stay here okay?" Tae Rae asked and Yujin nodded after some seconds of thought.

Tae Rae turned to Gyuvin. "Sleep well" he said softly as he waved. He wanted to turn but Gyuvin held his hand.

"Hm?" Tae Rae raised a brow. Gyuvin let go of Tae Rae's hand as he scratched his head thinking of what to say. His body on impulse held Tae Rae's hand.

"Uh..Can you sing me a...l-lullaby?" Gyuvin asked and Yujin immediately bursted out laughing.

Tae Rae had an amused face. "Yah, what are you? 5?" He asked smiled. Gyuvin sheepishly smiled looking at Tae Rae.

"Fine..fine..get in bed" he said and Gyuvin got into his bed. Tae Rae sat at the edge of his bed and started singing. Sometime later, Yujin and Gyuvin slept off.

-

"Yes that's what it means in Mandarin" Ricky said smiling as he looked at Ji Woong. Ji Woong nodded repeating the word over and over again.

"I think I've got it" Ji Woong said smiling. Him and Ricky still held an eye contact even after he was done speaking.

"Hyung...I know you've heard this a lot but...you're really good looking" Ricky said and licked his lips.

Ji Woong smiled "You're talking like you aren't good looking either" Ji Woong said and leaned closer.
"You're just my type" he whispered. Ricky's eyes widened as his face reddened.

Ji Woong laughed softly looking at Ricky's reaction.
He ruffled his hair "You're so cute" he said and was about to stand but Ricky held his hand.

"Hyung...I want you to tell me that everyday" Ricky said and Ji Woong laughed again.
"Yah what has gotten over you?" He asked smiling.

Ricky sighed and rested his back on the wall.
"Hyung, you're really too much..I can't believe my heart is beating this much for a man" Ricky said smiling and Ji Woong laughed again.

Ricky softly held Ji Woong's chin looking up slowly from his lips that were smirking to his eyes.
"It makes me want to kiss you right here–

"Yah are you guys acting a kdrama? How many episodes will it take for you guys to kiss?" Tae Rae asked loudly as he walked into the room.

Ji Woong laughed hearing Tae Rae while Ricky's face was burning in embarrassment. Tae Rae chuckled looking at Ricky's face.

"Come on, continue the drama, it's sooo spicy" Tae Rae said wiggling his eyebrows at Ricky.

"This is because of you Hyung. Goo" Ricky whined softly pushing Ji Woong out of his bed. Ji Woong stood up with a smile.

He went to his bed near the window while Tae Rae climbed up to his bed.

"I'm still waiting for that kiss" he said and winked at Ricky making him blush and look away really fast.