28

Dedicated to RONA_OT7

Hanbin brushed his sweaty bangs backwards as he panted while looking at himself in the mirror.
He looked at Zhanghao through the mirror and saw him still dancing.

Zhanghao held a tab in his hand and he constantly replayed a part of their song. Hanbin walked over to Zhanghao. "Hyung, do you need help?"
"Ah yes.. I just can't perfect this part" Zhanghao said showing Hanbin the part. Hanbin nodded and got behind Zhanghao.

"Okay, when the first beat drops you move your right leg to the left simultaneously with your left hand" Hanbin said slowly and he moved Zhanghao's leg.
He moved and let Zhanghao do the move.

"Yes yes, you got it, you just need to practice more" Hanbin said and Zhanghao nodded smiling.
Hanbin was about to go back to where he was but Zhanghao called him back. "Ah, Hanbin!"

Hanbin turned quickly. "Can you help me with the body roll?" Zhanghao asked softly.

Hanbin nodded not noticing how red Zhanghao's face was, all he was wondering was why Zhanghao needed his help when he was the one that taught Tae Rae that particular move.

Hanbin got behind Zhanghao and placed his hand on his waist. Zhanghao looked down as he felt his face heat up. He bit his lip as he felt his face heat up. He bit his lip as he slowly moved Hanbin's hand upwards.

Hanbin's eyes unconsciously widened when he felt Zhanghao's bare skin. He gulped and looked at Zhanghao through the window.Their eyes met and Zhanghao looked away with a slight tint on his face.

"Hyung.....are you sure you called me to teach you the dance?" Hanbin whispered against
Zhanghao's ear making Zhanghao shudder as nodded.

"Fine then" Hanbin whispered and moved his hand further making Zhanghao gasp softly as he turned his head to look at Hanbin.

He was about to speak but he was interrupted.
"Uhmm I don't know the name of the kdrama but I just want you to know that there are kids here"
Gyuvin said teasingly as he got near them.

Hanbin and Zhanghao separated as they furiously blushed.Zhanghao grabbed his tab and moved somewhere else not knowing how to stop his blush.

"Hyung, You've been enjoying a lot lately huh?" Gyuvin said wiggling his eyebrows at Hanbin.
Hanbin scoffed and smiled as he walked away.
Gyuvin was about to walk out but he suddenly heard
"Musclebaby attack!!!".

With that, Gunwook pounced on Gyuvin's back making Gyuvin fall.Gunwook started tickling Gyuvin."Y-Yah! S-Stop!" Gyuvin shouted laughing.

Ji Woong walked in and saw them. he immediately smiled and His eyes met with Matthew's but Matthew quickly removed his eyes. Ji Woong had enough.Matthew had been avoiding him for God knows how long.

Ji Woong walked to Matthew, grabbed his hand and walked out of the practice room. He opened the Janitor's closet, got in and locked the door.

"Hyung, what's your problem?"
Matthew frustratedly asked as he glared at Ji Woong. He looked at his reddened wrist gotten from Ji Woong's tight grip.

"I should be asking you that Matthew. What's your problem?Why have you been avoiding me? Did I do anything wrong?" Ji Woong desperately asked.

"Oh you know what you did wrong Hyung! At the hotel! Does it ring a bell hyung?" Matthew said and Ji Woong's eyes widened.Matthew scoffed seeing his reaction.

"You left to see your so called"friend". Hyung, We both know that he's more than a friend to you for you to stay over in another hotel room with him" Matthew said and Ji Woong gulped.

Matthew bitterly smiled as he brushed his hair backwards."Do..Do you know how..how hurt I am right now?" Matthew genuinely said.

"Do you know how heartbroken I was to find out myself? Hyung, you claimed to love me, didn't you? You always asked for a chance and you made me question my feelings for you countless times"
Matthew said and paused as he looked up to blink away the tears that formed in his eyes.

"Do you know how hard it was for me to choose you over Hanbin Hyung? I was emotionally conflicted. I wanted to be completely over Hanbin Hyung to be with you because I saw how genuine your feelings were. But you...you just couldn't wait"
Ji Woong removed his glasses and brushed his hair backwards.

"What you did...has made it clear that I'm nothing to you-
"Don't say that Matthew-
"But it's the truth. For you to do that Hyung, it clearly shows that your feelings for me were false.
Hyuns you didn't even consider me. You didn't even think about if I would find out... Hyung.I'm really sad" Matthew said as tears escaped his eyes.

Ji Woong quickly wiped away his tears. Matthew yanked his hand from his face and sniffed.

"I'm always the second choice. Hyung, I've gotten the message...So please. Don't come close to me because I can never see you the same way again.
If situations arise that would make us need to interact, fine, only work wise"

"But...apart from that, stay away from me" Matthew said and moved Ji Woong to the side as he unlocked the door and left.