1. She can step on me

credit to @yunononaii on twitter

don't hesitate to share your thoughts ! <3
(and vote lol)

When Gojo first laid his eyes on you at a Charity Gala, you were wearing a vintage Thierry Mugler dress that hugged your curves perfectly, mesmerizing everyone present. Gojo knew a lot of pretty girls, but you were definitely something else. Your smile, laugh, voice, hair... made Gojo feel something different.

"What a view, Geto exclaimed before drinking a sip of his champagne

– She can step on me anytime, added Gojo with heart eyes."

Suguru Geto let out a laugh.

"Keep dreamin', she is hard to get, said Geto by giving a tap on Gojo's back.
– What you mean?
– She says no to everyone. Even me, do you believe it?, joked Geto.
– Who wants a thug as a boyfriend?, scoffed Gojo.
– Is it me you are calling a thug? I am the Oyabun* of the Geto family man !
– Yeah yeah... what are you even doing here, it's not a place for a little bastard like you?
– Hey, I am a big donator !, he pushed his friend."

The two of them laughed for a moment before giving their attention to you. And for a moment, Satoru thought your eyes met and for the first time he felt little and didn't like this at all.

"How much are you giving me ?, he snapped."

It didn't take Suguru a lot to understand what he meant. He couldn't hide his smile

"6 688 500,00 yen if you manage to date her, replied Geto.
– 50 000 dollars ? Give me 80k I will not just date but sleep with her, Gojo said with a smirk
– 1 million if you dump her but I know she will be the one to dump you, he teased.
– We will see, Gojo said before shaking his friend's hand."

— TWO DAYS LATER
📍 At your office

"He particularly insisted that you interview him, scoffed Shoko pointing at the TV."