7. My boy

fanart cr to : saltinesaltine1 on twitter

Gojo woke up to the sound of videos playing on a phone. Confused, he opened my eyes to find Y/N comfortably laid on me, her head resting on his chest. She was watching videos on Youtube, completely at ease.

"What are you doing?, he asked, his voice husky from sleep."

She looked up, her eyes meeting his with a playful glint.

"Just wasting time on Youtube.
– On top of me?, Satoru chuckled, enjoying the sight of her relaxed and carefree.
– Why not? You're surprisingly comfy, she grinned.
– Well, as long as you're comfortable, he laughed, wrapping an arm around her."

Right after, she turned her phone off and put it away to snuggle up to him. He couldn't restrain himself to kiss the top of her head. Y/N closed her eyes and they stayed like this for a moment.

"What are you planning to do today ?, Gojo asked softly.
– Nothing, Y/N mumbled. The HR called me, they told me to lay low for a few days. What happened with the Takeshi guy and now the dating rumours made them mad.
– Is that a joke ? They will not try to at least defend you against the sexist behaviour of that guy ?
– Nope, they suck, she sighed."

Y/N lazily rose from their cozy position, securing her hair in a bun.

A hand beside his head, even the slightest little thing she does, Gojo was admiring.

It was already too late to deny anything, he was enamoured.

"What are you looking at ?, she chuckled.
– You are beautiful, he confessed before laughing a little with soft voice."

Her smile widened and she shakes her head in disbelief. She murmured a "simp" and turned her back to Gojo. Y/N was ready to leave the living room but she felt a big pair of arms pulling her backwards.

"Ma'am, I didn't quite catch that. Care to repeat it ?, he teased and lowered his face to her neck to leave smooth kisses.
– You heard me well. You are a simp, Gojo Satoru, she laughed.
– Is it that bad ?, he asked innocently before nibbling the skin of her neck gently."

She didn't push him away; instead, Y/N found herself oddly amused by this spontaneous, affectionate gesture. Satoru hugged her even tighter, as if he were drawing some kind of strength from the closeness. His lips trailed from her neck to her shoulder, leaving a trail of soft kisses.

"Your skin is soft... he whispered.
– Yeah, and I need to shower so back it up mr. Loverboy, she rolled her eyes and pushed his face away with her hand."

Gojo free-ed her, eyes full of love.

"Wanna come somewhere with me tonight ?, she asked while tilting her head.
– Where ?
– You will see, she shrugged with an amused smile."