9. Treat you better

cr to ch

cr to ch.0029 on ig

for a better experience read with the music on the media
don't hesitate to vote and share your reactions xx
enjoy !!

THE NEXT DAY.

You were pissed, and you made it clear to everyone on the set. You had to shoot an ad for a brand of sneakers and couldn't think about anything else than the feeling of betrayal you felt from the bet.

"Who wrote this script? It's ridiculous!, you groaned before throwing the script on the ground."

The crew looked nervous, unsure of how to deal with an angry you.

Your bad mood made everyone uneasy. The whole vibe on set turned awkward. You usually worked well with everyone, but today was different. Your colleagues were careful around you, not wanting to set you off.

"Y/N, what's wrong? You don't usually act like this, Shanti said gently.
– I just need to finish this shoot, you grumbled."

You just looked frustrated and didn't want to talk about it.

Even though you tried to focus, you couldn't shake off your feelings. You couldn't stop thinking about Satoru... What frustrated you the most was that, deep down, you couldn't bring yourself to hate him. Despite everything, there was still a part of you that cared about him.

And you knew that his fight against Kadyrov was coming soon. It made you slightly worried.

As the shoot dragged on, your frustration only grew. You couldn't understand why you couldn't just move on and forget about him. It was like he had some kind of hold on you that you couldn't break free from.

Yeah, because you like him... a lot!

"Do you want a ride, Y/N?, asked kindly Shanti."

You woke up from your thoughts, you let out a tired sigh. You brushed your face with your hands and took a sip of your bottle of water. This whole day was a mess, you were ridiculous... lashing out your frustration on your colleagues? That was unprofessional and you weren't like that.

Over a man? Please?

"I came with my car, thanks Shanti, you said with a small smile."

Once the shoot wrapped up, you wasted no time in leaving the set. You needed to rant to someone... You needed to pour your heart out, and who is the best to listen to you for hours without complaining? Nanami Kento.