11. A fool in love

• cr to ndsoda on twitter

don't forget to vote and comment xx
read this chapter with the song for a better experience 👆🏼

SOFT NSFW SCENE

"Satoru, she moaned quietly.
— Don't hold back, please, I said with a cocky chuckle.
— Just sss-shut up, she lets out with a frustrated sigh."

She was close to the edge, I knew it and I couldn't calm myself anymore. Slowly and softly, I continued to tease her sensitive spot and anytime I went further, she pulled my hair. With each gentle touch, I could feel her desire building, her breath hitching with every caress. Her grip tightened on my hair, her nails grazing my scalp as she tugged me closer, urging me to go deeper.

I looked up just to see the most beautiful sight... Her eyes closed, she tilted her head backwards trying to hold her moans. I was all hers. She got me in the palm of her hand, hell yeah... I was all hers.

I was clearly admiring her twitching as she was so close to climax but suddenly she pulled my face away. I almost fell on my back.

"Get up Satoru, she was breathing so hard."

I looked at her completely surprised... Why did she..?

I got up hesitantly but tried to act though.

"You aren't easy on bed, you know ?, I smiled.
– Used to boring sex ?, she tilted her head and chuckled."

I raised my eyebrows and let out a soft scoff.

"Sex with me boring..? Love, sex with me is like cooking pasta without water. Impossible, I said with a cocky smile.
– Oh God, I nearly puked from cringiness, she laughed."

I couldn't help but laugh a little but I needed to take the control back. So, I grabbed the hem of my black shirt but she stopped me by putting her hand on mine.

She looked at me with an innocent smile but her gaze was nothing but dangerous. This woman was everything but innocent.

Her hands under my shirt, she slowly lifted it while maintaining the eye contact and the mere touch made me shudder.

Oh God... Have mercy.

"Come here, she whispered while opening her arms and slowly laying down."

Everything about her was just so damn tempting. Lust, desire, excitement... love ? I could feel them all. They were actually exploding inside me.

Judge me like you want but I nearly crawled to her. She wrapped hers arms around me and started kissing me softly. Y/N let out a little laugh when I moaned a bit... I told you, I wasn't myself anymore. So, fuck alpha mentality! Tonight, I don't mind being her toy.