3. Late night

cr to : yunonoaii on twitter

please vote and comment!
i love seeing your reactions, i swear 🫶🏻

3 DAYS LATER

"Are you going at Marco's party with Gojo ?, Nanami asked curious.
– Hmm, no. He didn't invited me, you replied with a shrug."

Nanami frowned and crossed his arms to think a moment.

"And first of all, why do you care ? I thought you didn't like me hanging with him because it's gonna give gossips to the media, you added with a smirk.
– No, I just thought he wouldn't miss the opportunity to show himself with you at an official event, explained Kento.
– Maybe... He has another partner.
– He is so dumb, Nanami mumbled."

You chuckle and shake your head.

"Please sir, share your thoughts with me, you said playfully.
– If he chooses another partner... I am quite curious to see who is it... like who is better than you, he scoffs.
– Hmm, I don't really care frankly, you replied with a playful smile.
– Since you are available... Want to come with me?, proposed Kento with a wide smile.
– Always, you smiled before kissing his cheek."

What you liked the most about your friendship is that, despite the affection you held for each other, you both understood that their bond was strictly platonic. There was no romantic tension between you, only a sincere friendship —a friend for life, through thick and thin.

"If things continue with Gojo... I might be jealous, Kento let out with a chuckle.
– You the one saying that when it's been months that you are crushing over the bakery girl, it's your turn to laugh.
– Yeah, but you will always be the number one in my life, Kento smiled before shoving you gently."

FEW HOURS LATER
📍At Marco's yacht
(a millionaire italian guy who threw big parties)

You and Kento arrived at the party, you were holding his arm while every paparazzi tried to take a shot of you. You were stunning, simply out of a dream. Everyone was looking at you with admiration.

 Everyone was looking at you with admiration