5. My favorite journalist

for a better experience read the chapter with the music in the media xx

❗️don't hesitate to vote and share your reactions

Hours later, Gojo's eyes fluttered open, and he found himself looking down at you, still peacefully asleep beneath him. Confusion clouded his mind as he tried to remember the events of the previous night. His head throbbed thanks to the hangover, and frustration gnawed at him because he couldn't recall what happened between you and him thanks to alcohol.

A sense of unease settled over him as he watched you sleep, his mind racing to piece together the events of yesterday. If something had happened between you, he desperately wished he could remember it.

He quietly got up, moving with caution to not disturb your sleep. He headed to the shower, hoping that the water would help clear his mind.

As the water rushed over him, the memories suddenly flooded back into his mind. His heart raced as the pieces fell into place... Their conversation, their closeness, the fight and the unexpected confession he had made, he remembered it all.

He finished his shower quickly and stepped out with a towel around his waist. He needed to apologize if he had made her uncomfortable or if his actions had crossed any boundaries.

That wasn't good for his bet, Y/N wasn't a girl who will fall for you just after few sweet words... no, she is the type who will roast you about it.

Gojo made his way to the kitchen, his heart pounding as he saw Y/N sitting there, sipping on a cup of coffee. She was dressed in the same clothes as the night before, and he winced internally at the thought of how messy he must look : wet hair, drops of water falling on his naked body...

"Hey, he greeted, his voice slightly hesitant."

Y/N looked up, surprise flickering across her face before she managed a small smile.

"Morning, she replied, her tone neutral."

Gojo cleared his throat, his embarrassment evident.

"Listen, about last night..."

Y/N raised an eyebrow, clearly waiting for him to continue.

"I... I'm sorry if I said or did anything that made you uncomfortable. I was... well, I was drunk, and I don't even remember half of what happened, he shifted uncomfortably, trying to find the right words."

Y/N looked at him from head to toe and couldn't hide her amusement.

"Give me a chance Y/N! Please! I am crazy for you!, she imitated him with a funny tone. I didn't know you were a simp, she scoffs.
– That's not funny, he couldn't look her in the eyes."

She got up and came closer to him like a sirene. She trailed his neck with her fingers gently.

"I am kinda disappointed, she whispered to his ear.
– W-Why?
– If you remembered maybe I would give you a chance, she giggled before pulling away like nothing happened."