6. Gossip

fanart cr to : sso_s__ on twitter

don't hesitate to vote and react <33

She kissed me.

She fucking kissed me.

I know, it's not our first kiss but she initiated it. She was the one who wanted this kiss. It was the cutest kiss I've never had in my life and believe me... I kissed a lot of girls.

Her lips against mine was so... sweet. I've never felt like that, melting in place just with a kiss.

I was so down for her.

When she pulled away, she looked conflicted. She seemed to regret her action, as if she'd lost control for a minute. In front of me, there was a vulnerable Y/N, a little girl who wondered if she'd done something stupid and not the fierce woman who had me wrapped around her finger like a ring.

I raised my eyebrows at her, waiting for her to say something.

"I am sorry, I got caught up by my emotions... Forget it, she cleared her throat and blushed.
— Which emotions Y/N ?, I asked after grabbing her wrist before she step away."

The warmth of her skin against mine sent a shiver down my spine.

She hesitated, her eyes darting away for a moment before locking onto mine again.

"Just... you know, emotions. It was a moment, she mumbled, trying to downplay what just happened.
— A moment, huh?, I chuckled
— Yeah, just a moment, she nodded, looking both embarrassed and adorable. "

I didn't release her wrist. Instead, I pulled her a little closer, not letting her escape the proximity we just had.

"Well, in that case, I think we should have more of these 'moments,' don't you think?, I grinned, teasing her."

She suddenly glared at me and pulled her wrist away.

"We shouldn't. There is rumours spreading about us, we can't have bad publicity although the doc has not yet been released. Maybe you don't care about it but I do, she finally took her composure back."

I raised an eyebrow, the playful grin fading from my face as I registered the weight of her words.

"Yes, Gojo. People talk, and I can't afford any distractions right now, she said cold as never."

I leaned against a nearby surface, crossing my arms.

"Distractions? I thought you enjoyed the 'distraction' a moment ago, I scoffed."
— This is serious, Satoru. I have a reputation to uphold, and so do you. We can't let baseless rumors tarnish that, she retorted with a frown."