8. Boss of me

for a better experience, read to the music above!- don't forget to react and vote xx

- don't forget to react and vote xx

As the crowd cheered and shouted, Satoru's eyes widened in panic when he realized that Y/N had taken the wheel instead of Suguru. His heart raced with worry.

Sam, standing beside him, observed the worried expression on Satoru's face with an amused smile.

"You're not gonna last if you act like a scaredy cat, loverboy, Sam scoffed, crossing his arms."

Satoru shot Sam a glare, his frustration escalating with each passing moment. He felt completely powerless, unable to control the situation unfolding before him. He hated that.

"Don't worry, she's going to win, Sam added confidently, his smirk widening."

Meanwhile, in the driver's seat, Y/N felt a rush of euphoria as she took control of the race car.

Suppressing her feelings of anger and betrayal from Suguru's confession about the bet, Y/N focused solely on the thrill of the race.

It's not the moment... Focus.

As the countdown began, the tension in the air was palpable. Y/N's heart raced with anticipation, her hands tightening around the steering wheel as adrenaline surged through her veins. With each passing second, her excitement reached a fever pitch, and she could barely contain the eager energy coursing through her.

"Three, two, one... GO!"

In that split second, Y/N's instincts took over. With a swift movement, she pressed down hard on the accelerator pedals, unleashing the car's engine hardly.

With each twist and turn of the track, she pushed the car to its limits, her heart pounding with excitement. At some moments she let out a crazy laugh.

Beside her, Suguru couldn't help but laugh as he watched Y/N drive with determination. Despite the tension between them, he couldn't deny the whirl of this whole situation.

For that brief moment, Y/N was free from the weight of her emotions, lost in the thrill of the competition. There was no place for Gojo on her mind.

For the moment.

Suddenly, Y/N executed a risky skid, causing the car to slide sideways across the track. The crowd gasped, Sam pushed everyone in front of him to catch what was happening and Gojo..?

Gojo watched nervously, his heart pounding in his chest. When the car skidded, a loud gasp escaped his lips, and for a moment, it felt like his heart had stopped. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the scene.

Suguru, sitting next to her, felt his heart skip a beat. It was a very bold move.

For a split second, the world seemed to freeze as the car teetered on the edge of control. Suguru's initial fear gave way to admiration as Y/N expertly maneuvered the skid, bringing the car back under her command.