2. Day one

cr to @prds_1224 on twitter

do not hesitate to vote and comment xx

*

For days, Gojo tried to reach you out but each time he called or messaged, your secretary repeated that you are busy. In his mind, he started to believe that you were intentionally playing hard to get, which pissed him off. His ego couldn't accept the idea that someone might not be instantly interested in him and Geto really enjoyed teasing him about it. He was already acting like he won the bet.

Meanwhile, you were caught up in the midst. You were not intentionally trying to play hard to get; you just simply had a hectic schedule that prevented you from focusing on anything else. You and Nanami were late for the filming schedule.

One day, as you were in the middle of a scene, you glanced over to see Gojo unexpectedly walking onto the set, looking good as ever. The sight of him was surprisingly annoying, you hadn't expected him to show up unannounced. You questioned your secretary with your eyes, she shrugged her shoulders in response.

Gojo strutted toward you with confidence.

"Well, well, well, I am finally meeting the superstar, he teased, his voice dripping with amusement."

You tried to remain composed, despite the interruption.

"Gojo, what are you doing here? I'm in the middle of filming, you replied with a fake smile."

His cocky grin widened.

"I thought it was about time I checked up on the one who seems to be avoiding me. I can't help but wonder what's so fascinating that you've been too busy to respond, he said while looking around him."

You rolled your eyes.

"Gojo, I've been swamped with work. It's not personal. I haven't had a chance to sort out the interview details yet.

He leaned against a nearby prop, his smug demeanor not faltering.

"Busy, huh? Well, I must admit, I didn't think someone could keep me waiting like this, he remarked.
- Used to get what you want?, you let out a small chuckle. Gojo, it's not a matter of playing hard to get. I really haven't had the time. We can discuss it after I finish filming for today."

Gojo's expression softened slightly as he thought maybe he was overreacting.

"Now, if you don't mind, I have a scene to finish. Wait for me in my trailer, and we can talk after, you added with a smile."

As you returned to your work, Gojo made his way to your trailer. Sitting on the designer leather sofa, his thoughts were all about you. He wondered if his approach was the best.