4. My girl

credit to the artist : nada_ge on twitter

this chapter was inspired by this beautiful fanart of my man 😩

for a "better experience", read the chapter with the music in the media xx

guys...
vote and comment
PLEASE!
i will not complain if you show your support,
i really like writing this story but there is literally not much feedbacks...
thanks!!! ❤️

« I don't know what to respond to the girlfriends part but oh sweetheart I will not mind being unprofessional with you, he teased with a proud smirk. »

You raised your eyebrows and chuckled. He wanted to play so hard, he wanted you. With a sweep of your hand you swept your hair back and crossed your legs. Your little top was killed him.

The tension between you two was palpable

The tension between you two was palpable. Everyone in the room could feel it even behind the camera, you could feel Shanti's shocked gaze on you.

"Did the beautiful Y/N L/N lost her words ?, he teased again."

You rolled her eyes and turned away to face Shanti.

"Cut this part please, we are going to do it again and again until Gojo decide to adopt a professional attitude, I said with a stoic expression."

Satoru scoffs and shake his head in disapproval.

"I am not a child, if you want me to continue this interview... you need to be a little more agreeable, he snaps back.
– Don't tell me what to do Gojo, you replied in a tired tone."

He starts to laugh childishly, making fun of you in front of the whole crew. As the tension grew, you discreetly pressed your lips together, the corners of your mouth crinkling slightly. Your teeth pressed against the inside of your cheek, an almost involuntary act that you had developed over the years to keep your emotions in check. It was your way of keeping calm on the surface, even though inside you were boiling.