10. Corps à corps

corps à corps* : body to body, hand-to-hand

don't forget to vote and comment xx
read this chapter with the song for a better experience 👆🏼

The plan was simple : playing with his heart a little bit and ghosting him when things will get too serious.

"Missed me so bad that you personally came here, babe ?, cooed annoyingly Gojo after stopping his punches on the punching ball.
– You are alone ?, you ignored him."

He raised his eyebrows as you came closer to him.

Satoru took a minute to look at you... a candy for the eyes. Saying he found you beautiful was an understatement. He caressed his jaw and looked away to stop thinking about how good this shirt hugged your curves.

Was he simping ? Yes and hard

"Bad day ?, he asked before clearing his throat.
– Don't talk about your life. I don't care..., you snapped, rolling your eyes and placing your hands on your hips."

He scoffed and looked around him in disbelief. You got attitude ? Fine, he will play along. The MMA champion pulled you against him by grabbing your wrist. Your bodies were now pressed together.

"I repeat... Did something bothered my queen ?, he whispered too softly, his breath tickling your ear.
– Your whole existence Gojo, you replied with a frown."

You felt your heart rate quicken as he looked deeply into your eyes with his damn unreadable expression.

"Is that a way to talk to your boyfriend, sweetheart ? You've been ignoring me all day..., he murmured, leaning in as if to kiss your neck."

You pushed him away, frustration bubbling up inside you, and grabbed a pair of boxing gloves lying nearby.

"I need to unwind, is boxing your thing ?, you quipped, slipping on the gloves.
– I am an MMA fighter. Boxing is a piece of cake, Satoru boasted, a smirk playing on his lips.
– Perfect, because I happen to know how to box, you retorted, kicking off your high heels.
– Oh... and who learned you that ? Another boyfriend that I am not aware of ?, he teased with a little smile."