Part 2

A strange man was taking you home and you were okay with it. Probably only because you were slightly attracted to this guy.

"This looks like is a good spot. What do you think?" Once-ler looked at you waiting for a response. 

"I think it looks like a pretty good spot," you replied. "I mean, anywhere here looks like a pretty good spot."

Once-ler started getting things out of the wagon whem a little Barbaloot came over to us. You sat down by the little bear-like creature. He sat in your lap and started cuddling. 

"Aww hey little guy," you said. The Barbaloot looked up at you and smiled. That was probably the cutest thing you have ever seen that day. You decided to sing to the little bear. After a couple of seconds a couple more Barbaloots came out of the forest area over to you. And then some Humming fish and finaly Swomee Swans. After a couple of minutes you had a swarm of animals listening to you sing. 

You didn't notice that Once-ler was sitting like a little child listening as well. Wide eyed and impressed. You finished singing and someone applauded you. It was in fact Once-ler. 

"Y/N, you can sing? I didn't know that," he said.

You looked at him surprised. No one has ever really complimented on you singing before.

"Thank you. No one has said that to me before," you said. Once-ler gave you the same smile he did when you first met, and you instantly blushed. But you tried to hide it.

But Once-ler already noticed.

~sorry for the wait I was busy working with school and stuff but I'm back again and finished part 2 or tried my best anyway. Thank you for the support!!