Part 3

You got up from your sitting spot and helped Once-ler set up the tent. He took the hammer while you held the rope and peg to the ground. He hit the pegs into the ground and once he was done he started putting stuff inside the tent.

"Wow, this is awesome!" you said once everything was in its place. You looked up at him (he was way taller than you). His hair looked perfect under his fedora. You thought he was the most attractive man you have ever seen. He was really nice to the animals. (Probably good with kids tbh.) 

"y/n? Hello? Earth to y/n." He waved his hand in front of your face. You shook your head and blinked. You didn't notice that you were staring for a while. Your face flushed.

"What? Oh my God! I'm so sorry! I didn't realize-" 

He cut you off, "Hey, it's alright you probably haven't seen a decent person for awhile. Until today." 

You could feel your face become hotter by the second. You tried covering your face with your arms, but Once-ler moved them away. 

"Don't cover your face with your arms, I think it's cute when you blush." he said with a smug face. His smirk sent you to heaven. 

"Cute? I don't know about cute." You awkwardly said still blushing madly. "Anyway, you said something about an invention?"

"Oh yeah! Thank you for reminding me. I need to go outside for that. You wanna join?" he asked. You nodded and headed outside after him. He led you over to a Truffula tree with soft pink tufts. 

"So, I'm guessing you're going to chop this thing down I suppose?" you said.

"Yes. And then make it into something spectacular!" he said. You handed him his axe and he took it. He lifted it in the air and swung. The tree being penetrated by the weapon. He kept at it until the tree was completely knocked down. He handed you the axe and dragged the tree back to the tent. 

When you got back Once-ler pulled the tufts from the tree and put them into a bag. You went inside while he was gathering his materials. You grabbed a cup and made some Hot Chocolate with the ingredients you could find. You grabbed the chocolate and put it into a small pot. You put ten cups of water into the pot and heated the stove to a perfect temperature. 

While you were making the Hot Chocolate you thought about Once-ler. He was so nice to let you stay with him for a while. Just the thing you need right now. A tall hot man took you to his tent where you could live together and have children- (WHAT? ANYWAY!!).  Your thoughts were interrupted by yelling. You look out the window to see Once-ler and a small, orange, furry peanut looking thing. (Why do I describe things the way I do-?)  You walked outside to see what was happening. 

"Excuse me, what in the world is going on? And what the HELL are you?!" you pointed to the orange thing. 

He looked at you annoyed, "I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees. And BEANPOLE over here chopped down one of nature's beautiful trees." He scowled at Once-ler. 

"If I had known a furry meatloaf would come complaining about some tree maybe I wouldn't have." He rose the hammer he used to put up the tent.

"Okay guys, let's talk this out. Lorax is there anything we can do for you to not complain?" 

He looked at Once-ler, "Maybe not chop down anymore trees." Once-ler scowled. 

"Okay that settles it! No more chopping down trees!" you said. You dragged Once-ler back inside. Before he shut the door he whispered, "By the way, I'm gonna chop down all the trees I want.

"I heard that!" you exclaimed. He nervously laughed and said he was kidding and closed the door. 

"You better not make him mad." you said. 

"I won't! I promise." He put his hand to his chest and grinned. 

Very cheesy, but cute.