Part 10 !Smut!

That night you stayed in Once-ler's room hiding from that bitch of a mother. You kept thinking about the moment replaying it in your head. You had to stop yourself from thinking about it. You laid your head down contemplating about what you could do tonight to keep your mind away from those thoughts. There were several things to do, but one thing caught your attention. You felt your body heat rise. Were you really feeling this now? You watched Once-ler get up from his desk. 

"Welp, it's time to lie down," he said as he grabbed his PJ's. He started to unbutton his short then stopped. "Could you actually just. Y'know, maybe," 

"Oh, right," you said clearly turned on by this. You turned over to face the other direction until he was done. 

"Okay, your good." 

You turned around to see him getting in his bed with you. The tension was even more intense in your body. You were still turned on. He laid down next to you. You fidgeted and crossed your legs under the covers trying to hide the fact you were very horny. However, he noticed this and instantly got red. 

He turned off the light by the bed and turned over to face you with his eyes closed. You turned to face the wall. You imagined him wrapping his arms around you. Like he read your mind he wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him. You could feel him on your body. He was obviously turned on as well. 

{FEM! SMUT}

His hand moved up your body. His hand stopped once it got to your breast. You let out a small sensual noise from your mouth. 

"I'm sorry are you okay?" he asked concernedly.

"Yeah, actually can you keep going?" you asked.

"My pleasure," he whispered. You both sat up and he pulled your shirt off and slid your pants off leaving you in your bra and underwear. "Are you sure you want to do this?" 

"Yeah, just keep going I promise I'll be fine," you reassured. "Also, I believe you have too many clothes on." 

You unbuttoned his pajama shirt and took off his pants to leave him in his boxers. He then kissed you on your hot mouth (if you get the reference Ily). You guys made out for a couple minutes. He then took your panties off leaving you in only your bra. You laid down on your back. He kissed you hotly again and you kissed back deepening the kiss. 

You took his boxers off revealing his erect cock.  You pushed him off you and down on his back topping him. You climbed on top of him. You aligned your heat with his member and slowly went down on it. You adjusted to him by rocking back and forth. Then slowly but surely started bouncing up and down. You bounced and bounced until you were almost to your orgasm. But you stopped right before you orgasmed. 

"Could you unhook this?" you said pointing to your back signaling him to take your bra off. He nodded and unhooked the back and slipped it off. You then stated bouncing again as he massaged your breasts. You stifled your moans. 

"Come on. I want to hear your sounds, doll~" he cooed. He panted as you bounced. You began to release your sounds. You then came to your orgasm and moaned as load as you could. 

"Once-ler, aahh~!" you moaned. 

"I know doll. I'm close," he said breathless. You bounced and he bucked his hips up pushing himself deeper and faster into you. You came to your climax and released your liquids together. You both moaned at the same time. You got off him and released a breath.

"That was just, wow," you said. 

"Yeah, it definitely was. You were amazing, darling," he said. You blushed at his nickname for you. You got under the covers and so did he. You snuggled as you both fell asleep.

{MALE! SMUT}

His hand moved down your waisted and stopped at your member. A small sensual noise escaped your mouth. 

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned. 

"Yeah. Actually, can you keep going?" you asked. He nodded. You both sat up. He pushed you down on your back kissing you immediately after. You guys made out for a couple minutes then you gasped for air. He pulled your pants and boxers (or whatever you wear) revealing your erect cock. You sat up a bit to pull down his pants and boxers to reveal his erect member.

He starts stroking you slowly massaging your tip. You moan slightly. You grab hold of him and stroke him as well leaving you both a moaning mess. Once you get close, he stops and aligns himself to you. 

"You ready?" he asks. 

"Yeah~" you moan. 

 He pushed his member in slowly. You wiggle to adjust to him. He then waits for you to signal for him to start moving. You give him permission and he starts moving in and out as you stroke yourself. He starts slow but begins to go faster once he gets really close.

"I'm close," he says breathlessly. 

"I am too," you say stroking faster now. 

He moves as fast as he can and finally releases himself inside you. He exits you and then takes over your member. He then puts his mouth over your dick and strokes till you release your liquids into his mouth. You sit up. He sits up and you expect him to spit but instead he swallows. you get under the covers and so does he. He grabs your waist once again and you snuggle as you fall asleep together.

{End of SMUT}

A/n: Wow I had to mentally prepare for this one. This is the first time writing smut I think I did terribly, so I present to you this garbage. Yeah, anyway I want to address the talk of Ab0rti0n and I need it to stop pls. It's giving me a headache getting notifications for that shit so pls stop. Anyway bye bitches.