Part 7

You decided to help Once-ler with Thneed making since he was going to need a lot of help. You decided to help him knit some of the Thneeds. He showed you how to knit the pattern of the invention since you couldn't figure out how to make the shape. (It has a pretty weird shape.) His supposedly brothers gather tufts from the trees one-by-one. And his 'uncle' took a wheelbarrow full of fluffy tree contents to us for them to be knitted into Thneeds.

It was going great though his mom only stood there and bossed them around. You didn't really have the heart to tell Once-ler that you kind of hated his mom. Though you knew he kind of despised her anyway. You were getting used to his family though. You got used to his brothers more than anyone. You always wanted an older brother, and this gave you an opportunity to live that out for a bit. 

You guys were working on knitting when you here something coming from outside. You look out of the window to see the Lorax and Once-ler's aunt arguing outside. They were very loud but you still couldn't make out what they were saying. Before you could listen any longer Once-ler shut the curtain.

"Why'd you do that for? I was listening," you said.

He sighed, "You probably shouldn't be listening. Besides I decided to chop down a few trees to make it faster for us to collect tufts from the trees,"

"But, won't the Lorax like curse you or something? Also you can't get him mad," you said. Was he really going to chop down trees? I mean it makes sense to you that it would be a lot faster that way.

"No, he won't curse me. You don't have to worry about me," he said reassuringly. His smile made you blush. You looked down at your feet. He lifted your head up for him to see your red tinted face.

"You look really beautiful you know that right? Or is it just the who thinks that?" he said. This made you blush even more. "And when I said you looked cute when you blush, I meant it."

You looked into his shiny blue-ish, gray eyes as they met yours. You stared at each other for a bit. Finally you spoke.

"Okay so I know we just met like a day a ago but, I really like you. Like a lot," you said. Really you kinda forced it out. He looked down at your face with a smile.

"And I very much feel the same way. Was I not very obvious?" he asked.

"I thought you were flirting to mess with me. Was I obvious?" you asked.

"Kinda," Once-ler said.

He looked at you once more and stared at your e/c eyes. You looked at his once again. He leaned forward just a bit. He took hold of you jawline. You head turned upwards to his.

"Do I have permission to do this?" he said. You nodded. He leaned forward again and pressed his lips against yours.

It was the best feeling in the world. His soft lips on yours. It felt like magic. You kissed back deepening the kiss. Your eyes closed feeling your body heat rise. It wasn't for what felt like forever when you guys pulled back for air.

"Did we just kiss?" you said. You could not get over the fact you just kissed the most attractive man you have ever met.

"I believe so," Once-ler teased. You love it when he makes those smart remarks.

You guys stood there for a good second or two before anyone did anything. You were about to say something when the window curtain opened.

"How many thneeds did you get done, Oncie?" It was Once-ler's mom. Your 'favorite' person ever.🙄

"Oh, mom. Umm....I'm still working on one and y/n made tons. Also I'm working on the factory design," he said. His mom looked at me. For some reason you got the feeling she knew what you guys were doing. But, then you thought she thought you guys were doing something other than kissing.

But, secretly you definitely wanted to do that.

A/n: okay I finally got this up. I also made a new book about the Beatles so if you like the Beatles then I made a book with Imagines and preferences. Okay bye.