Part 11

y/c/s: your clothing size

You woke up the next morning with a headache. You then remembered what had happened the night before. You quickly sat up and looked around. He wasn't there. You got up and got dressed and went into the kitchen where you could hear him singing. You turned the corner to see him cooking pancakes.

"Hey, sleepyhead! How did you sleep?" he said winking at you. You blushed thinking about last night.

"I slept alright..." you said. You looked at him and then to the stack of pancakes. You were hungry.

"By the way, take as much as you like. I could stand here and cook all day if I needed to." he said. You grabbed a plate and took as much as you needed and sat down at the table. You began to eat.

"So...do you feel alright? Like after-" you were cut off.

"I feel fine. I actually had fun. If that's what you mean..." he said blushing a bit.

"I guess so yeah..." you finished eating and put the plate and fork in the sink.  Today was a rest day for both of you so it would be a nice day to go on that date. You guys decided to go out and look for shops. It would be fun for both of you. Also since you needed more clothes after you running away. You went to the bedroom to find some clothes and put them on. When you went to the door he was already there waiting for you. He smiled at you with that sweet smile.

"Come on. We better go now before it gets crowded," he said. 

"You've got a point," you agreed and you both headed out the door. You guys decided to walk down town instead of taking his wagon. As you guys walked your eyes laid on an outfit in the glass of a small clothing shop. It fit your style perfectly and you wanted it so bad.

"That'd look good on you~" 

You turned to see Onceler behind you looking you up and down. You felt like fainting. He smiled a cheeky smile.

"You think so?" you tilted your head. 

"Oh, I know so..." he said as he walked passed you into the store. You followed him in and he was at the counter talking to a guy. He turned to you, "What's your clothing size?"

"Um...y/c/s..."

"Okay. One in a y/c/s then."

The guys went back to get the clothes. You stood there in confusion but he brought back the perfect size. He put it in a bag and handed it to Onceler. Onceler paid the guy and headed out of the store. You again followed him. Once you were out he handed you the bag. 

"I cannot wait to see you in that!" he flirted. Your face got hot and you hide your face a little. He pushed your hands away from your face slightly without speaking. That was attractive to you for some reason, but anything he did was attractive to you so you didn't ask yourself. 

As you were walking down the sidewalk you turned a bit and could've swore you saw a shadowy figure staring at you from a building. They waved their finger for you to come to them. You started walking faster. Onceler got confused and stopped you.

"Hey, what are you doing? What's wrong?" he said as he grabbed your arm. You looked up at him. 

"I think someone's following me..." you whispered. 

"I'm sure no one's following you..." he said as he turned to look behind you guys. There it was. The figure looking at you from behind a building quickly went completely behind it when they saw Onceler look at them. "Okay, yeah, maybe we should leave..."

He grabbed you and sped walked back to the camper house (I forgot what it was called sorry lol). It was a matter of time before you guys were back there. He rushed you inside and locked the door so no one could get in. He turned back to you. 

"Are you okay?" he asked as you sat down on the couch. You nodded.

"Yeah I'm alright. Just confused. I don't know who that was," you explained. It was freaky and alarming in that moment back there. Maybe it was just a predator looking for someone to kidnap. Or worse...

"Well...I locked the door so no one can get in here. I'll make sure your safe. We have protection in the back if we need it," he assured you. He sat next to you and caressed your body in comfort. He stroked your head. "Don't worry...I'll keep you safe, love..."

A/N: Hey!! I'm back finally!! Sorry for being missing. No I didn't die or get kidnapped or anything. I just forgot. I'm actually being honest. But I'm back and I finished the next part. I'm gonna try to write more and also write more in my Beatle fic, and maybe start another. But I think this part was kinda lame and fast paced. So sorry about that. I didn't know what to write. I'm going to read the previous chapters of this book and then figure out what to write further. So thank you for being some what patient and I'll have the next part out ASAP. Thank you, Love you lots. <3