Chapter 1

"Pel" I whined falling out of bed "come on, Sam said you have come to the studio with me "but I don't wanna go" I replied looking at him "won't you come for me?" He asked sitting next to me "it's too early" I replied "don't you love me?" He asked "of course" I muttered "then get dressed and we can go" he answered standing up and helping me up off the floor.
After I got dressed and walked into the living room to see Mitch and perri waiting "there you are"Mitch said "but Mitch. It's early" I replied "don't you want to see your favourite sister" perri said "which one?" I asked smiling.
"Come on then" Mitch said as we walked to his car.
-dance works-
"Sammm" I said hugging him "everything okay?" He asked hugging me back, I nodded "Sydney, are you okay?" Warren asked me "yeah, I'm fine. just thought I would give Sam a hug" I replied "you and perri spend too much time together" Ash said "At least I talked to Sydney about the problem" perri told them "come on. you promised you would show me that song, that you reluctantly refused to show last night" Mitch said once I pulled out of the hug and got dragged away.
"But Mitch. you promised" I replied "and you promised you would let us listen to the song" he replied.
A few minutes later the song was over "you're great" Kieran said "thanks Kieran" I replied smiling "your welcome" Kieran answered "come on guys" Jordan said.
-a couple hours later-
"Sydney" perri said standing next to me "yeah?" I asked him "we should dance" he replied holding my hand and pulling me along to the mat. "But pel" I said "but nothing, you'd love it" he answered "are you sure?" I asked him "yes, I'm sure" he replied smiling.
- sam's p.o.v-
"They are great together" Mitch said "that maybe but they won't do anything. their best friends" ike said "perri and Sydney kiss every now and and then but you have to be around them when they do" I said smiling as they fell over laughing "I wonder what he said to her" warren said "she came round crying and started talking to perri and he convinced her that you aren't as bad as she thinks you were" Mitch explained "and you suddenly know that?" I asked "I knew that as well" Ellie said "and you didn't tell me?" I asked "because we didn't want you to feel bad about Sydney being worried" Ellie replied i looked at Ellie before looking back at perri and Sydney who are now kissing.
"When did they start kissing?" Jordan asked "about 2 years ago, after watching lion king" Mitch answered "so cheesy" I replied.
-Sydney's p.o.v-
"We should probably plan on when we kiss" perri whispered "maybe" I replied "come on you two, stand up" Ash said causing us to look at him before standing up "are you two sure your not secretly dating behind our backs?" Terry asked "we're sure we're not dating, just friends" perri said " just friends don't kiss" Kieran said "guys, leave them alone. they will tell us in their own time" Kim said "kim" I replied hugging her "we should talk" Ellie said as we walked over to the sofa.
"You and perri have been kissing and going places by yourselves and you didn't tell us?" Kim asked "I was going to tell you but I didn't know how to" I replied "you just didn't want dad to find out about you two because he would tease you" Ellie said "even he thinks you and perri are together" Kim said.
-home-
I walked inside with perri following "today was fun" I said sitting on the sofa "of course today was fun, Sydney" pel replied smiling "we should watch the lion king" I told him "you really like watching the film don't you?" He asked laughing "of course" I replied smiling.
"Instead of watching the lion king, we should do something else" perri said "like what?" I asked looking at him "how about Fifa on Xbox" Jordan said sitting next to me as the others walked in "okay, I'll leave you two, to play Fifa" I replied standing up to be pulled back down again by perri "can't forget about this" he whispered as we kissed.
"Can I leave now?" I asked pulling out of the kiss "sure" he answered I stood up and walked away "what was that?" Frankie asked "what was what?" I asked "you and perri kissed twice, in one day. your best friends" Kim said "i know we are but I don't know" I replied.
"Why are you all here anyways?" I asked "because we wanted to see if you and perri get up to anything when we aren't around" Warren said "I just wanted to hang out with you but they decided to come along" Sam said "fair enough" I replied smiling "perri, whatever you said to Sydney. thanks" Mitch said "it's not a worry" perri replied.