Chapter 3

-perri's p.o.v-
As me and Sydney were still hugging, you could here the guys talking "perri, rehearsal is starting" warren said "okay" I replied pulling out of the hug and looked at Sydney "you should go" Sydney mumbled "yeah" I replied kissing her cheek before walking away
-Sydney's p.o.v-
"Hey star" I said once I saw her "hey, how's things going with you and perri?" She asked "better than I thought" I replied smiling "hey" theo said walking in at the same time as Kieran "hey. they are in there" star told them before they smiled and walked to the rest of the guys were "where's Ellie?" Mitch asked walking over to us "she went to lakeside" I replied i just got a text off her "okay" he muttered before walking away "anyways, you and perri" star started "what about me and perri?" I asked "there is obviously something going on" she said "maybe, maybe not. I'm not exactly sure about what's going on between us" I answered "if you're not sure, then we're not sure" talisa said "talisa"we both said hugging her.
"So, how long have you and perri been flirting or kissing or whatever you do?" Talisa asked "for the past three years" I replied "three years? you have been kissing and flirting for three years" Star said "yeah. everyone thinks it 2 years" I replied "you two should either spend time apart or talk" talisa said.
"I'll talk to him first, then spend time away from him but not to much, I think he is helping me and Ellie bays it on Monday" I said "you do that" Star Replied as I walked in where the guys were "pel" I said catching his attention "yeah?" He asked "when do you get off? I asked "it's a late rehearsal" Ash answered "okay" I replied smiling slightly "anyways, could we talk at some point?" I asked hopeful "yeah sure, there is nothing to worry about Sydney" pel replied.
"I know there isn't, I just don't know how you react" I answered "react to what?" He asked "later, okay. go dance" I told him. we kissed before I walked away leaving him to wonder what I'm on about "I think I just scared him" I said walking over to the sofa and sat down "how?" Ellie asked "she asked me if we could talk" perri said "then we should let you talk" Kin replied as they all walked off to watch the others dance "sydney" perri whispered sitting front of me "I'm sorry if I scared you" I replied "no, don't worry about it love." Pel replied, we leaned in and kissed "did you just want to get me away from the guys, so you can have me to yourself?" Pel asked pulling out of the kiss "maybe, I just want to more time with you" I replied kiss him again.
"If we don't ft married in 5 years, we should get married" I said "what if I don't get married, just so I could marry you?" He asked "doesn't count" I answered smiling "even if someone stops me from marrying someone else?" He asked "counts but it can't be Mitch, Sam or jordan" I said "that counts and me avoiding marry someone else doesn't?" He asked "because you" I started poking his arm "aren't that type of person" I finished still poking his arm.
-Kim's p.o.v-
"Just look at them" Frankie said in awe "look at who?" Jordan asked "perri and Sydney" Ellie replied "are they talking about marrying each other?" He asked "yeah, they are" talisa answered "where's Dani?" I asked "talking to ash" Mitch answered hugging me "they do know they have gone from just best friends to best friends in love?" Sam asked "no" we all answered "they should just admit to each other that they belong together" star said "this so typical" Ellie told us "how?" Warren asked "they are best friends. they aren't going to stay that way forever" she explained as we watch them get closer to each other "if they get any closer to each other, they'd practically be on top of each other" Ash said "they like each other. even if we try to came them apart, they always find away back to other" ike replied as they kissed but got up a few seconds later and walked out "they have become really close" Dani said "i don't think they could go back to be friends" I added looking at kim.
-Sydney's p.o.v-
We're sat on the bonnet of Perri's car "do you ever miss your real family?" Pel asked "sometimes but I like living in Essex with you and the others" I replied smiling.
"Pel" I said speaking up after a few minutes of silence "yeah?" He asked "I love you" I replied quickly kissing him in the lips "I love you too" he whispered as we kissed "we should go back inside" I said once we pulled apart "yeah, just one thing though" he replied "and what is it?" I asked looking at him "this" he muttered as we kissed again.