Chapter 17

"you okay pel?" I asked walking in to our bedroom without a shirt on "Mia threw up on me, Kim is with her though" he replied looking at me "you have some on your glasses" I said taking his glasses off him and wiped the sick off with my sleeve and the places them back "thank you Sydney" pel said going to kiss my check but I turned my head to kiss him on the lips "I love you" I said once we pulled out of the kiss "I love you too" he replied "come on, we can't leave Kim and Mitch with Mia" i told him "okay, let's go" he said putting his shirt on.

- next morning-

I woke up led on the sofa, since i couldn't sleep last night "you slept on the sofa?" Kim asked "couldn't sleep" I replied "Mia keeping you up?" she asked sitting next to me "yeah, of course babies cry during the night and I didn't want to wake perri or Mitch up" i answered "because of the tour coming up" i added as Perri walked in holding Mia "she'll wake everyone up on the tour bus soon" Kim said "Whitney is coming ti the studio with Starr, Elvie and Ellie to see Mia" perri told us "perri, I'll take Mia while you go get ready" Kim said.
Once Kim was holding Mia and pel walked away Mia started crying "Mia is such a daddy's girl" I said and Mia started calming down once she heard pel's voice "everything okay?" He asked walking in after Mitch "yeah, everything is great now" we replied before Kim placed Mia in her car seat.
-studio-
"I just don't see how a child can only cry when she isn't with her dad" Kim said as we walked in the studio with Mitch "it's usually the kids crying for the mothers not the fathers. I don't how the next couple is sessions aren't going down if Mia cries for pel"Mitch explained "maybe the tour as well" pel added "hey guys. How Mia?" Francesca asked "such a daddy's girl" me and Kim replied at the same time  "I'm sorry but we have to rehears" Ash said as pel passed Mia to me "luckily she  fell asleep on the way here" pel added as they walked away.

-a couple hours later-

"Mia has taken Mitch and she is letting me know about it" Kim sat down next to me and showed me a picture "aw, you'll get Mitch back" Ellie replied "Sydney, I was wondering if I could watch Mia tonight?" Starr asked "yeah of course, you can look after when ever you want" I replied "thanks Sydney" Starr said smiling while walking to where Mia is with Mitch "can't get over how cute she is" Francesca answered "time flies when you have fun" I told them "yes because that is what life is about" Elvie added