Chapter 21

-flashback-
I'm currently watching 2 fast 2 furious when perri walked in "hey sy" he said sitting next to me "hey pel. You should go home and go to bed" I told him "I can't now I'm here and plus I haven't seen you in a week" he replied "argument with Sam" I answered "you two need to sort what ever is wrong between you two out" he said " I know but it's hard" I replied.
"Sy, as your best friend. I advise you to go and talk to sam tomorrow" pel told me "fine, I will if it makes you happy" I replied "being with you makes me happy sy" he said kissing my cheek "we should finish watching fast and furious" i said looking at the tv "all this talk about family and you want to watch 2 fast 2 furious?" He asked causing me to look at him "well yeah, it's a good film" I answered "dude" he started as I leaned in and kissed him "I-I'm sorry" I stuttered once I pulled away "there's nothing to be sorry about sy" pel whispers leaning towards me and we kissed "what's going to happen now? We can't just pretend that we didn't kiss" I asked pulling out of the kiss again "we could have a relationship" pel replied "are you sure? We have been best friends for 3 years pel" i said/asked "of course I'm sure" he whispered kissing my cheek.
-end of flashback-
"Sy. Perri isn't really as forced" Ash said as we looked at perri who is with Mia "I don't know ash" I replied "so, you would throw away 3 years of a relationship and 6 years of being best friends with a guy who has stuck by you when you got adopted by the craske's but you won't give him a second chance  after an argument?" Jordan asked "Jordan, give her a chance" Naomi defended me "thanks Naomi, but I go talk to him" I told them standing up and walked over to perri "hey Mia" I said sitting on the floor next perri.
"So, Jordan had a go at me for not giving you a second chance" I stated sitting Mia on my lap "so, are you willing to give me a second chance because I miss my best friend" pel explained "of course I'm going to give you a second chance, I miss my best friend as well" I replied leaning over to kiss him.
"Look at the happy little family" Ike said pointing his phone at us "get ready, the meet and greet starts soon" Ellie told them