Chapter 4

-next day-
"Sydney, wake up" Mitch said "why are you here?" I asked "because we thought we could hang out today. As brother and sister" he replied "what about Sam and Ellie?" I asked opening my eyes to looking at him "they are in the living room" he replied "now, I will leave you to get changed" he added leaving my room.
After I got change do walked to the living room "you have no coffee" San said "I forgot to buy coffee, sorry" I replied "anyways, what's happening today?" I asked "we haven't figured that out yet" Ellie said "we should play football and ask mum and dad if they want to come along" I said "yeah, let's go" Sam said as we walked out of the apartment.
-the park-
"Hey kids" dad said once we made it "this is different, for once your not with perri" mum added "yeah, haven't had the chance to talk to him yet" I replied "and he he definitely helping you two tomorrow then?" Mum asked both me and Ellie "yeah he is" Ellie replied "I asked him if he wanted to go to the concert in Wembley this weekend" I said.
"and he agreed?" Mitch asked "yeah. he did" I answered smiling "don't you see it?" Sam asked "see what?" I asked confused "he agreed because he likes you" Mitch answered "he doesn't like me, perri is being nice and plus, you are always saying that I shouldn't leave Essex alone. So I asked pel if he wanted to come and he agreed" I said "and we agreed on playing football" I added "let's play" dad said taking the football of Mitch.
-next day-
"Morning Ellie" I said "is that Sam's?" She asked looking at the shirt I am wearing "yeah the shirt is Sam's, it's not like he will notice" i replied "say that to him tomorrow" Ellie said hearing a knocking at the door "I'll get it" I said walking to the door "hello, Sandy right" Mrs worth said "Sydney, my name is sydney" I replied "anyways, this is Andy, my daughter. bye" she said before walking away "hi Andy" I said looking at the girl before we walked inside "where is perri? Ellie asked "he should be here soon" I replied "Andy right?" Ellie asked Andy nodded.
"How about just dance? That should be fun" I said "yeah, just dance" Andy said as Ellie set the wii up.
-half an hour later-
"Hey, sorry I'm late. had rehearsal this morning" perri said walking "it's okay, we have just finished just dance and this is andy" I replied looking at him "are you two together?" Andy asked "your smart for a 7 years aren't you? but no we aren't together" I replied "but it doesn't stop you from kissing each other" Ellie said "so you are together but you haven't put a label on whatever you have going on" Andy said "you could say that" perri answered.
"We should get perri on just dance" Ellie added "you can't be serious" perri answered.
"Yes, yes we are" I replied grabbing his wrists and pulled along with me "it will be fun" Andy added "come on, please
Don't film this" perri said " no promises" me and Ellie both said.
- a couple hours later-
Andy's mum came to pick her an hour ago and Ellie has just left with mum, so I'm alone with perri "thanks for helping perri" I said sitting next to him on the sofa "it was no problem, I'm always happy to help you" he replied smiling "but no more just dance with you.you aren't very good" he added.
"then teach me" I replied "you want to learn dancing from me but not Sam, Mitch or Ellie?" He asked "they can be no fun, and you are" I answered "you are really full of surprises this week aren't you" pel mumbled "maybe because I like surprising you" I whispered kissing his check before standing up and walking into the kitchen "if your hungry, the only things I have are popcorn, nachos and ice cream" I said turning around to see perri.
"I guess, they will have to do" perri said standing next to me "okay" I replied getting the ice cream out of the freezer.