Chapter 2

"Lost to Jordan?" Ellie asked perri "yeah, again" he replied as we interlocked our hands "Sy, your up" Mitch said "yay" I replied grabbing Ellie's wrist and dragged her and perri along "how can you climb over the sofa and we never got too?" Kieran asked as I climbed over the sofa "you can, when you win against me at fifa" i replied picking up the controller and picked team after Jordan did. "And what was with the nickname?" Ike asked "Mitch sometimes calls me, sy" I reply "and I don't know why" I added "fair enough" he replied.
After ten minutes I won "how?" Jordan asked "I spent the last six years with Sam, Mitch and Ellie and playing Fifa" I answered "and setting wood on fire" Sam said "the wood wasn't been used"i said. "Anyways, while you lot talk, I'm going to get changed" I added standing up and walking to my bedroom "are you really okay?" Perri asked following me "yeah, I'm fine" I replied as we sat on my bed "and last time I checked I didn't say you could stay while I get changed" I added. "But Sydney" pel said as I stood up "but pel" I replied "I'll leave but we have to talk" he told me "about what?" I asked looking at him "about how we kiss at the weirdest moments" perri said standing up in front of me "we shouldn't kiss" I whispered "it's unusual for best friends" pel added.
We both leaned in and kissed "Sydney, you said you getting changed. not kiss perri when we aren't around" Frankie said causing us to pull apart.
"Im going to, when pel leaves my room" I answered "okay, I'm going" pel said leaving the room "are you sure your not dating behind everyone's backs?" Frankie asked "I'm sure, we're not" I replied.
"Anyways, what is this job you do?" She asked me "I work in a bar" I replied "but the guys can't know" I added "they would flip out at that" Ellie said.
-perri's p.o.v-
"Me and Sydney are just best friends" I said "yeah, best friends don't kiss" Sam said "and best friends don't share beds" Mitch added "you sleep in the same bed?" Jordan asked "and you just missed them kiss" Kim told them "see? Friends don't kiss" Ash said "there is something you are not telling us" warren said "we are best friends" I replied "explain the flirting" terry said "there is no flirting between us" I answered as Sydney and Ellie walked in "everything okay?" Sydney asked "yeah, everything is fine" I answered smiling "okay, come on pel" she said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the apartment "where are we going?" I asked "Starbucks, nandios, the park. doesn't matter as long as I'm with you" she replied smiling before we kissed "we should go to Starbucks" I whispered once we pulled apart "come on" I added, we walked to my car.
-an hour later-
-Sydney's p.o.v-
We walked back into my apartment "where did you two go?" Sam asked "Starbucks, sorry I didn't answer" I answered sitting down next to him "I just don't want to
Muni to be mad at me" I mumbled "why would I be mad?" Sam asked "you'll find out eventually" Kim answered "anyways, I have to go. see you guys later" I told them standing up "I'll give you a lift" Frankie said standing up along with Kim and Ellie "come on then" I replied smiling as we walked out of my apartment.
"So, which pun?" Frankie asked once we made it to Ashley's car.
-works-
"You're finally here" my boss said "yeah, sorry I toke so long"i replied "she decided to go on a date" Ellie started "with who?" He asked "wait? Isn't he with that dance group who came in earlier this week, you are always with?" He added "yeah and you and you know their names" I replied "yeah but I hardly know them" he said before walking away "and they are coming in" Kim said as we walked behind the bar "hey, dude. can you cover for me?" I asked Dan (bosses son) "yeah sure, just hurry up" he replied as I ducked down and made it look like we were looking for something "what are you doing?" He asked "just serve them" Frankie replied.
After ten minutes Dan told us to stand up "what was that?" He asked "well, they are our friends and family" I told him "and you are lying to them and it hasn't lasted long, they have seen all four of you" he told us while pointing at them "okay, I'll get this shift over and deal with the shouting later" I said.
-next morning-
I walked into dance works to see the guys waiting "we need to talk" Sam said once he saw me "about what?" I asked "why you are working in a pub?" Mitch asked "because it was either I stay at home and be fed up like you guys, so I decided to get a job at a pub" I replied "and don't give me rubbish about it, you're younger than me" I added looking at Mitch "but I can" Sam said "well me and Sydney do have a babysitting job" Ellie told them "we have to babysit on Monday" she added "perri should help you" ike said "yeah, perri. go help babysit on Monday" Jordan added "yeah, just don't do anything in front of this child you are looking after" Ash said "nothing is going to happen" perri piped up "Because you're best friends, we get it" terry replied "come on, let's leave the two, to talk" Jordan said as they left left me and perri to talk.
"There's a 5 seconds of summer concert at Wembley stadium. wanna come with?" I asked "yeah, sounds fun to spend time with you" he replied as I hugged him "thank you" I mumbled "your welcome" perri replied hugging me back.