Chapter 16

"Everything okay?" Mitch asked sitting next to me on the matts "yeah, just got this one to sleep" I replied smiling and pointing at Mia, who is in this baby bed thing "well, being a parent can be a hard job" he said smiling "but you'll get use to everything" Mitch added "thanks Mitch" I replied "you are welcome" he commented.
"But we should talk about you and perri" Sam added sitting next to me "what about me and perri?" I asked "you two have been together for 3 years and you suddenly break up after one argument. And you have a daughter with him" Sam explained "I'm not going to stop perri from seeing Mia. Of course I still love him but he also my best friend" I replied "every one wants the type of relationship you and perri have. Best friends also in love with each other is one of the best relationships anyone could have" Sam said "and plus you have probably told perri stuff not even Francesca or Ellie knows" he added.
"Perri knows stuff even you don't know Sam" I answered "see, you trust
Him and if it wasn't for perri, we won't be as close as a family" Ellie said sitting next to Mitch "so you'll talk to him?" Francesca asked "I'll give it  another day" I replied "go talk to him. He looks like he is going to break" Francesca said "we'll look after Mia, perri needs you just as much as you need him" Ellie said as I stood up "you guys never give up" I told them walking over to perri "dude, we need to talk" I told him sitting on the sofa next to him "we haven't talked in a couple of hours which is unusual for us two and all you can say is dude?" He asked looking at me.
"Well, what else can I say? The word reminds me of when we first kissed, it during fast and furious 2" I said smiling "and now we have a daughter which is adding to this weird family we are part off" I added "so there is still a chance we go be together?" Perri asked slightly confused "of course there is, I love you" I told him, I placed my hand on his check and kissed him but we pulled apart once Mia started crying "I should see to Mia while you dance" I added.
We stood up and walked back into the studio "there they are" Ash answered while holding Mia "nice picture Ash" I said taking a picture "thank you Sydney" he replied "your welcome" I answered smiling "here, take her. We have yo rehears" he said passing Mia to me "we will leave you too it" I said looking at Ellie, Kim, Starr and Francesca "are you guys feeling okay? You haven't stopped smiling since me and pel walked in" I asked "yeah of course we are" Starr replied smiling "this is about me and perri?" I asked them.
"Yeah and Mia" Kim answered "here, I got some nappies" dad said walking in and passing them to Ellie "thank you dad" I replied "your welcome and it looks like you have everything handle" he said smiling "oh yeah, your camera is upstairs" I told him "thanks Sydney, forgot about it" he answered walking into the studio where the guys were.
"I could be one of those stay at home mums that hangs out the studio all the time" I said "but I should change this one first" I added.
-a few hours later-
"Are you okay Mitch?" I asked sitting next to him "yeah, it's just you are growing up fast" he said "why? Because you're an uncle" I said "yeah but also you are a couple of months older than me" he explained "well. Couldn't help that" I replied