Chapter 18

"I haven't seen you as happy as when Mia was born" I told pel "because I'm with the person I love and we have a beautiful daughter" pel explained we both leaned in and kissed "having fun there?" Ike asked as we pulled apart to look at him to see he was on snapchat "always having fun" I replied "of course" he said moving his phone away "you should really get ready" I told them "yeah. Come on guys" mum said "I love you" perri said kissing my check.
The guys followed suit and kissed my check and said they loved me.
"Thanks guys, I love you too" I answered "guys, leave her alone, pel called dibs years ago" Ellie told them "plus they could be married one day" Starr said walking in with Mia "Jenny text me. We just went to the park" Starr added "yeah, we have this little hat that has the face Appeal on" Jenny said showing me a picture "it's so cute" I replied "Mia is back" tel said getting her out of the car seat "hey Starr" he added "hey tel" she replied placing the car seat on the floor.
-a couple of hours later-
"Sydney. Don't do anything stupid" Mitch said "and why would I do anything stupid?" I asked "because you always find something" he replied "thank you" I muttered before running towards Perri and knocked him over "thank you Sydney, thank you for knocking me over" he replied "your welcome" i commented kissing the side of his mouth "where's Mia?" he asked "with terry. Mia look so cute in that little hat" i told him "I'd go go and see but you're in top of me" pel said "but you like it" i replied leaning forward to kiss him on the lips "but of course i do Miss Craske" Perri muttered leaning in so we kissed again "come on, you two. there are single people are still here and Mia has started crying again" Jordan said helping me up off perri and then helped perri up off the floor "do you always have knock me off every time you want a hug?" Pel asked "of course I do" I replied kissing the side of his mouth again.

"just kiss already, please and then get to Mia, she's crying again" Ellie said walking over to us "we're coming now" Perri answered after we kissed quickly before walking away "so, you've been dating for three years, you also have a daughter. any plans next?" Mum asked "I don't mum. just have to wait and see" I replied smiling "and plus, it's only been three years. Might have wait awhile for anything else to happen" I added.
-perri's p.o.v-
"So tour starts soon" warren started "how are you going to handle a child and dance at the same time?" Jordan asked "I'll mange" I replied "are you okay?" Mitch asked "yeah I'm fine" I answered smiling slightly "here you go" terry said to Mia while passing her to me to which Mia giggled "someone is happy" I replied looking at Mia "Mia must be, because she saw you" Sam said laughing slightly