Chapter 8

-next morning-
I woke up seeing pel still asleep "pel, wake up" I whispered into his ear "I'm up" he replied opening his eyes to look at me "then get dressed, Ash has text you. Saying an hour" I replied "okay, I'm up" he muttered kissing my check while smiling.
"Do you have to go into work today?" He asked "no, I only work most nights pel, you have nothing to worry about" I replied "I always worried, what sort of boyfriend would I be if I didn't worry about you, my beautiful girlfriend" I answered going to kiss my check but I turned my head so we kissed "we should get dressed Mr Kiely, because it wouldn't look good if you are late" I added pulling out of the kiss "maybe I want to spend more time with you Miss Craske" he replied "to bad, I'm getting dressed" I said walking away "and I can't be the reason why you are late pel" I added.
-an hour later-
We finally made it to the studio "what took you two so long?" Jordan asked smiling once he saw us "pel was being awkward about me working at that pub I work at and wouldn't let it drop until I agreed that I'd quit" I replied "the good thing is, you're here now" warren said "talk to you in a bit sy" pel said, I kissed him before he walked away "are you two feeling okay? We know your like dating but you never kissed this much before" Ellie asked "I don't know about pel, but I'm feeling great" I replied smiling "you weren't late because you quit, you and started something" Kim said standing up smiling.
"He looks good without the shirt"I replied "and so do you my princess" pel said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind me "aren't you
Meant to be in there with the rest of them?" I asked turning to face him "yeah but wanted to talk to you first" he answered kissing my check "you two are okay?" Mitch asked "yeah, we're great" pel replied smiling "go dance" I told them, kissing pel before pulling away from him.
"You two are acting weird. What's up?" Francesca asked "we had an argument this morning and i guess, we are just trying to cover it up" I replied "but you two never argue, if you weren't together, you would still be best friends" Dani said "we have watched you two grow together and had those bestie arguments but nothing that bothers you so much" Francesca answered "we shouldn't make a big deal about it, everyone has them. We can get through, we can't just throw away everything over one argument" i explained.
"We should go shopping to cheer you up, we could go the American place but the guys aren't with us" Kim explained "okay, let's go" i said as we walked out of dance works and to Franceca's car  and drove to lakeside.
- a couple hours later-
We walked into dance works to see the guys looking worried "where did you go?" Ash asked us "lakeside, to take our minds of stuff" i explained "at least you all okay, don't want anyone else panicking" he replied looking at pel "sorry we didn't tell you" Kim said standing next to Mitch "but we should let these two sort their arguments out" she added as they all walked away.
"I just want you to be safe" pel spoke up after a few seconds "I know you do, but sometimes you worry to much. I don't want to leave everything to you and Mitch, no matter how much I love both of you" I said as we kissed "I just want to know you'll be okay, until you decide your moving in" he mumbled pulling out of the kiss slightly "and I will. I might not be good at everything but knowing you care. Is all I need" I told him.
We started kissing until we heard Sam voice "do you mind? We are trying to get pictures here" he said causing us to pull apart and look at him laughing "thanks Sam" I replied smiling