Where are the damn kids!?

Edit by me :] (what they looked like after the one night stand)

Where are the kids. Where the fuck are they. I can feel my heart starting to race, looking over to Wilbur, his face is completely devoid of color, his face left pale and in an expression of fear and shock. I look at his legs, completely shaking as he drops down to the snow filled ground. "You d-don't think that she came and got them right?" He stammers, crying into the snow. Of course he thinks it's Sally, I don't blame him for thinking that. Gently, I place my hand onto his shoulder, "Come on maybe they just wondered off." I say with a small smile as he gets up from the ground.

He nods and grabs my hand, walking over to a security officer. "Sir!" Wilbur coughs up as the officer looks over at us, "My boys went missing from the kids zone, and we've been having some issues with their mother and I was wondering if you saw someone with the two." Wilbur explains, his voice and body shaky. "What do they look like sir, I can get people to start looking for the two." The officer replies calmly.

"One is blonde with blue eyes in a red winter coat and carrying around a raccoon plush, he's a little taller than his little brother who has ginger hair with white streaks in it with the same blue eyes and in a fox themed winter coat." Wilbur says explaining the two, his eyes look so hurt and in pain. I hate being able to read body language so well, dad said it's a good trait but I disagree. But also he was a cop so I guess he thought if I became one it'd fit me well.

The officer grabbed his walkie-talkie and muttered into it, "Do you want to expand by what you meant by issues with their mother sir? It might help us figure out the intent." The officer says crossing his arms. Wilbur tenses up and hides behind me, while failing because he's much taller than me. A small sigh escapes my mouth being visible in the Icy winter air.

"The kid's mother yesterday afternoon tried to take the two during their father, Wilbur whose behind me, time of custody for the month and tried to explain that he wasn't fit for a parental figure." The officer starts to write it down, "However she's also had a habit of trying to harm the kids in the past so I guess this could be a 207A?" I say shrugging. The Security officer looks at him inspecting my body, "How do you know police codes?" He states strongly. "Father taught me them growing up, he was- er is a cop." I say looking down at the ground.

"Who's your father?" The officer says looking at me directly in the eyes. "Officer Sam HQ-Dude, I'm his middle child, the one that had a pretty bad record during junior high heh." I chuckle and grab Wilbur's hand. "Oh, I remember him, a pretty good cop and he would bring in you and your siblings every once and awhile." I nod and let Wilbur slip back in front of me, blocking me from the officer's vision. I hate talking to cops that aren't my father.

"I think he's actually working at the festival tonight." Wait what- "He is?" I mumble and look around, he's pretty easy to spot. "Where's Officer Dude?" I hear him mumble into his walkie-talkie, "By the food stands, what's up?" I hear dad's voice through the walkie-talkie. "We'll go to him, bye!" I quickly say and drag Wilbur behind me.

"Why do you want that officer specifically?!" Wilbur yelled as I dragged him over to the food stands behind me, quickly I noticed my father and let go of Wilbur's hand. There he was, my father standing by a funnel cake truck. His dark green hair pulled into a ponytail and I could see my siblings, George at a table with Fran besides him and Hannah devouring a funnel cake. I walk over calmly, "Pardon me, is this seat taken?" I say looking at George.

He glances up at me, "Quackity!?" He exclaims as Sam and Hannah look over at me. The three quickly grabbing ahold of me and hugging onto me, "You haven't kept in contact with any of us since you moved in with your mother Quackity! You had us worried fucking sick!" Sam yells holding onto my arms, "Heh yeah uh so I was wondering if me and... Wilbur could get some help?" Sam let's go of me and looks at Wilbur.

"My kids went missing, we think it was their mother because I wasn't letting her take them away during my time of custody this month." Wilbur explains to Sam, looking up because of Sam's height. "I see, George Can I borrow Fran?" George nods and takes off the service animal fest and replaces it with a K-9 vest, he normally shares Fran with Sam because she's working both as a service dog and as a K-9.

Wilbur pulls out a small plush that Fundy had won earlier in the festival at a game stand, it was simple small fox plush, he looks at it before handing it to Sam who lets Fran sniff it. "Search them out girl." Sam whispers and gestures for us to follow him and Fran and so we do. Wilbur holding onto my hand the entire time, "Quackity?" He whispers to me and I look at his face, still the same sad and worried expression.

"Yeah Will?" I whisper back to him, he stops following and grabs my other hand. "I'm sorry for dragging you into all of this, I've gotten attached to you even though we were just supposed to a one night stand. The boys and my family members have started to think of you as my boyfriend and I don't want to make you uncomfortable so I'm confronting you about it now!" He whisper yells to me, the boys think of me as his boyfriend? Phil too?- I guess we did say that huh.

"You've been sticking with me for the entire time even when you could've walked off." He mumbles, "I could say the same Will," he looks at me, eyes widened. "You helped me when we ran into Karl and Sapnap, Schlatt too. You didn't walk away when I first met you and I was blackout drunk rambling about relationship issues. You helped me when I was hung over, you helped me take care of Eyrn and if I'm being entirely fucking honest." I pause, "You made me feel loved." I state as we stare at each other, I bet I look ridiculous to him right now.

Wilbur's pov

"You made me feel loved." Quackity states staring up at me, his face is entirely red and his eyes darting around us and back to mine. I wasn't expecting him to say that, did he not feel loved in his relationship? "Quackity..." I whisper under my breath. He leans in closer to hear me better, "do- do you want to be with me? I mean make it into a official relationship." I stammer out as I feel my face get redder and redder. I'm acting like a middle schooler trying to ask his crush out damn it.

But I guess that's what this is, isn't it? "Quackity! Fran found something!" Sam yells as both our heads look over and start to run to his voice, the white dog I assume is Fran holds up Tommy's favorite plush. He doesn't go anywhere without it, "Bandit.." I mumble and grabs the raccoon plush. It was covered in snow, a foot print atop of it. "She stopped at the parking lot, I'm going to have to call this in as a kidnapping you two." Sam explains as I start to slip out of reality. I'm derealizing aren't it? Nothing feels right now.

I should've had the boys with us the entire time, Sally has been wanting to get them out of my house, my arms even since we divorced. I don't deserve them. Either of them. Fundy's sweet and innocent smiles that had to face her hand being raised towards him for wanting to be more comfortable. Tommy's ever going compassion and extrovert energy keeping his brother safe all while being selfless and selfish at the same time somehow.

Word count: 1390