Date Night

A/N: Hey! This is my first attempt at smut so it'll be bad. But be prepared because it's early in. Oh and it's kinky btw but there's also a bit of angst w/ quackity backstory

CW: Smut, Attempted Ov3rdose, depressing thoughts, attempting, panic attack, blood
February 14th

"Quackity~" Wilbur whispers into my ear with a flirty tone as I slowly open my eyes, "Hi Will, what's got you so flirty?" I chuckle and sit up a small bit. "It's our date tonight, are you ready for the surprise I'm giving you?~" Wilbur says with a smile and rubs his hand against my chest.

Heh. I know where this is going, and I want it. "Yeah I'm ready, but what is the surprise tonight?" I ask and sit up entirely, him now lower than me. Near down there.

God. It makes me feel so horny seeing his face so close to my crotch. I can feel my body heating up and I know that I'm blushing and that I'll most definitely get a boner with him there.

"Your awfully close down there Will." I whimper as he looks exactly where I am talking about, "oh?~" he hums and snickers looking up at me. He rubs my crotch slightly, just a teasing amount, "How about we start off our date early today with some fun~" he whispers and crawls atop of me.

"Yes. I would love that Will." I whimper and fall straight back onto my back as Wilbur crawls atop of me. He smiles and takes off his shirt, his muscles tensing as his arms are up making me only tense up myself.

"Do I need to strip you or can you do it yourself?" He whispers and smiles towards me, god I love how he can just make me feel so weak and whimper at the slightest touch. He makes me feel like I need him touching me and inside me especially.

"No answer? I Guess I'll do it." Wilbur smiles and takes off my shirt, then going down to my pants.

Fuck yes. This is what I want.

Wilbur grabbed ahold of my pant's seams and teased at me by gently pulling down, slowly. So slowly I even started whimpering already. I only want him to do things to me. "Please~" I whimper out as he looks up at me from down there and snickering at my misery.

My dick is now fighting out of my pants to be touched and teased by Wilbur. I need him inside of me or feeling me all over.

"Oh your so weak~" He whispers and takes off my pants entirely. "Look at that~ your already so ready for me to play with you." Wilbur smiles and chuckles at my misery while putting our clothes off to the side.

He gives me a quirk smirk and gets off the bed, looking under. What is he looking for? I thought we were fucking? Are we not anymore? He throws down a closed plastic box onto the bed, "Come on now love~ I didn't think you were a vanilla bottom." Vanilla?

Wait.. oh hoho. Fuck yes.

"No. I'm not." I say with a smile as he opens the box, a condom in his hand as well with the lid, "Let's get you tied down." He says and holds up some of my favorite things to see. Bondage ropes, blindfolds and handcuffs. But how he phrased it, tied down.

It's odd that he said down, not up. But he probably is just trying something new that I'm not too mad about. Back to my sex! I need to stop overthinking over things, god Schlatt really fucked me up.

"Q?" Wilbur says, catching me back to our actions with him tying my hands up. "Yeah? What's up?" I say with a smile, him giving a quick smile back. "I thought you zoned out or something, your good!" Wilbur says and throws my hands above my head, them fulling tied up now.

Wilbur smiles and picks me up, dropping me onto his naked crotch. I can feel his dick rubbing up against my ass, god he's only teasing me to get me excited now. "Come on~ be a good boy for me." He whispers in my ears as I shiver with joy. I move and let his dick slip into my ass as I whimper into his chest.