Y/N's backstory.

Hi I'm Y/N Malfoy. I have black and blonde hair with beautiful blue eyes. I am in my 6th year of Hogwarts. I am in fact a death eater, I got my dark mark when I was in my 5th year, I then started to take drugs. I eventually stopped with help from Draco and Severus.

Severus had been my safe haven at Hogwarts since my 2nd year. He found me on the floor, bleeding in the girls abandoned bathroom. He took me and cleaned me up, that's when i started to discover my crush on him.

I play the electric guitar to get my anger out, I only ever play in my dorm by myself or when I'm at home with Draco and My mum. I like to slow dance to songs in the rain and I love late night showers. My best friend is called Robin, he is that one gay friend that will spill the tea anytime just to make you feel better, of course he knows about my crush on sev and he teases me about it all the time. I also have a specialty for piano,but I hardly play.

When I first arrived at Hogwarts I met Robin and I was sorted into Slytherin and so was he. My brother celebrated all night with me. He took me to the black lake and the astronomy tower, where we almost got caught by Snape. I knew Snape before I could talk, yet when I had my first potions lesson, he felt like a complete stranger. I started to blushed every time he would look at me or call my name. I never noticed but he would smirk every time.

In my second year, these girls had followed me into the bathroom, I was going in there to skyve transfiguration but they used Sectumsempra on me and I was bleeding so they left. I cried my black heart out, I screamed hoping someone was walking past. Luckily Snape found me. He'd picked me up and took me to his classroom. He got a potion and fixed up my wounds, those girls got expelled and got their rights to magic taken away for 3 years. When Snape was cleaning my wounds, he look up to speak and his black eyes caught mine, he smirked before continuing to clean my arm.

Fifth year, my mother and father sat me down and told me about Voldemort returning and he chose me and Draco to step in for the death eaters that have been locked away in Azkaban, so I got my dark mark. I ended up crying, I looked up and saw Severus trying to show no emotion but I could see tears clouding his vision. After that, my life wasn't the same. I had barely any free time since I was at school then at meetings, I gradually stopped using my guitar until the other week when Draco started to get concerned since I loved using it. I am just as good as before. My favorite song to play is the muggle song 'Bad romance' by Lady gaga. It's easy to sing and play, my mother was surprised when I started to play and sing to it for the first time, it's one of her favorites now. Draco is retaking his last year along with Potter. As much as I love my brother he can be annoying at times.

My father is hardly home, my mother has been left alone. She asked me what to do and I told her to talk to him. She did that, he now spends the weekend at home instead of Wednesday.

Recently I have bought pills again, I told Draco they were for my anxiety, it tricked him. I have a feeling someone else has figured out my lie. I just can't put my finger on who.

I haven't had a boyfriend since forth year, it was Harry Potter. When he told me he liked Cho, and he was leaving me, my heart shattered. He left me alone in the hallway. My brother found me and immediately took me to His dorm while he sorted out Harry, Snape found him on top of Harry punching the living daylight of of him, once Draco had told him what happened he let Draco go without punishment and went to get something to numb the pain so I could still attend lessons.
In potions that week, he let me skip the work and let me take a few naps and eat while the rest of the class did work. My father found out what Harry did, he already didn't like the fact I was dating A Potter but when he pulled that stunt he went ballistic, he wasn't mad at me, he wanted to kill Potter though. Here I was thinking he hated me.

I haven't dated anyone since then and don't have any plans too. I know Snape is single but he is a couple decades older, like he is 34 and I'm only 16, and is my professor and my brothers god father. But I couldn't help my fantasies I think of in his class or my throbbing core when I have a detention with him. He sets something in my off, I dont know what he has done to me but it feels good. I like the feelings he is giving to me. I feel appreciated and loved. Yet he barely talks to me. I have caught him a few times staring at me, the only person I have told about the staring and fantasies is Robin. Robin won't stop teasing me, I have to use magic to shut him up when we are in the greathall. We sit at the closest end to the staff table and him babbiling on about my crush on our potions professor when he is less than 30 foot away from us isn't a good thing at all.

Remus Lupin is a different story, he is kind and will always make sure all of his students are happy. He took up the role once more after the battle due to our last DADA teacher dying during the battle. He has chocolate brown eyes and silly scars running down his face. I don't think I have a crush on him, but it might just be denial.

Sixth year was going to be chaotic.

A/N I hoped you liked this, it's just a insight to Y/N's mind, I honestly like it. It shows how much troubles she has but also how much goodness she has in her life. Anyways enjoy the rest! Good bye!
-Sapphire.