~ Part Four : Letter? ~

My eyes fluttered open. My pupils dilated at the sun beaming through the sides if the black curtains. My eyes wandered through the room, i was laying on a leather sofa next to a clear coffee table with two steaming cups of tea on its surface. The ceilings had a floral design on them, the chandelier had black crystals hanging on to each other. Wait, Chandelier?

I shot up, I pulled off the fuzzy blanket and a stood up. I was in black silk pajamas that were very oversized yet were tightened around my waist. My hair was put up in a black ribbon at the back of my head, my face was clean and my heels and other items of clothing were folded next to the I'm assuming is the bathroom.
"Whose room is this? " I whispered to myself.
"Mine." A baritone voice whispered.
"Why am I here? " I asked, looking around.
"You fainted. " He replied.
"Oh thank you, but I just really get going. " I excused myself.
"It is 3 am, I am sure filch would love to take you to Dumbledore at this time. " He smirked.
"I know, but I don't want my friends to worry. " I laughed nervously.
"I have already sent them a letter saying that you are ill and is being sent home. Of course sent by you. " He pointed.
"I didn't send a letter? " I said, confused.
"No, you didn't. But your friends think you did. " He said taking a few steps closer. A pink shade rose to my cheeks. He placed his hands on my hips and stared into my E/C eyes. I gulped

We stood like that for a while, in silence, until Snape broke it.
"Have you eaten? " He asked.
"Yeah." I smiled, trying to hide my lie.
"Are you sure? " He asks again.
"Yes, I had pork, mash, gravy and Vegetables. " I said, confidently.
"Okay, are you still hungry? " He asks.
"No, I'm fine. " I say.
"Okay." He yawned.
"I'm sorry for keeping you up, go to sleep if you like. " I whisper.
"No, I'm fine. I can go on for a while longer. " He yawned once again.
"No you can't, go to bed. " I ordered.
"I am not a child! " He shouted.
"Says who? " I laughed, which to my surprise he laughed as well.
"Right I do really need to get some rest. Good night, Miss Malfoy. " He bowed.
"Good night, Professor. " I smiled.

I layed there in silence, my stomach growling. I knew it wasn't healthy but it was only going to continue to go on for a few more days then I would eat once again. It's only a bit of hunger whats so bad? No one had noticed yet, which means I am not losing enough weight. I really need to sleep, it will help.

"Miss Malfoy, I have some food for you along with some orange juice. " Snape shook me awake. I sat up and opened my eyes.
"Thanks." I took the food.

I eyed the stack of pancakes and the glass of orange juice. I took my fork and cut into one of the many pancakes. I Hesitantly took a bite, then another, then another and before I knew it, they were gone. I waited for Snape to take my plate back to the great Hall before running to the bathroom and throwing up.

"Y/N are you alright? " Severus said, rushing over to my side.
"Yeah, I think something in those pancakes made me ill." I lied.
"Oh okay, do you want a potion to make you feel better? " He asked.
"No it's fine, I will feel better later. " I smiled. He got up and returned to the living room. Wait he called me by my first name! Ahhh! I sighed and got up.

I sluggishly walked to the living room and layed back down on the surprisingly comfortable sofa. I closed my eyes, hoping to get a bit more sleep, but that didn't work. I sat up and scanned the room for a bookshelf of some sort, I found one at the end sof the room, slightly hidden in the darkness. I got up and walked over to it. The bookshelf wasnt very dusty, indicating it was used often or just cleaned often. I scanned the book titles before picking out one. 'Romeo + Juliet by William Shakespeare' probably a muggle book. I walked back to the sofa, book in hand and sat down. I opened the book to page 1 and started to read. "Merlin she is dramatic. " I whispered to myself.

"Fucking hell. " I sighed, rubbing my temples, out of slight confusion and out of slight pain.
"Language, Miss Malfoy. " A voice whispered behind me.
"Fuck off. " I cursed at him.
"Another detention? " He asks.
"Why fucking not? " I smiled.
"When I return tonight after putting your plate back in the great Hall, I expect you to be in the classroom sat at your desk with a piece of parchment and quill. The spare key is behind the left cauldron in front of the storage unit. " He ordered.
"Yes sir. " I joked.
"I'm Serious, Malfoy. " He spat.
"Okay." I stopped laughing.