~ Part Eight : Drowning in family drama ~

TW : Mentions of drowning and cheating.
PLAY SONG WHEN TOLD!

Days, weeks, months passed. My episodes of these visions of my past would not go away. I tried everything. Madam pomfrey, books, spells, potions, drugs, alcohol, Not eating, not drinking, having sex,Playing my guitar, none of it worked and it honestly scared the shit out of me. Severus insisted on telling my father about everything, including me sleeping with him, but I refused, I would tell him when I'm ready...

"Y/N, you alright? " Draco asked.
I was stuck in my trance again, my ears started to ring, my head was pounding, my heart slowed, my chest tightened.
I was thrown Into a vision.

"Mummy! Draco! Daddy! Dobby! Help! " I shouted as I struggled to get air. I stood there and watched my younger self drown under the harsh waves. Tears spilled out my eyes, I wiped them away quickly.
"Mu-! " I got cut off by going under a big wave.
I gasped for air, thrashing about. Soon enough, my body had given up, the air bubbles stopped. I felt myself grow weak, my knees buckled. I fell to the floor, holding my chest. I looked around, disorienting.
"Mummy! " A distant shout came from my left, I looked over to see a younger version of Draco rush to our mother.
"Y/N is drowning! " He shouted, my mother immediately got up and took if her shoes. She ran towards the water and jumped in.
Time slowed, I stared at the water waiting for someone to resurface.
My mother got out the water, with a younger me in her hands, my lips were blue and I was soaked. I was shaking and my chest slowly stopped moving. My mum placed me onto the hot sand.
"Lucius! " She shouted. My father rushed over to my almost dead body. I could see him panicking. I was watching from a distance as my father gave me CPR. My eyes filled with tears of joy, now realizing it was he who saved me. I turned to my side, spitting out the salt water.
I hugged my father and he let me...

I gasped and took Drack's arm.
"Dray." I started to sob.
"Y/N, what just happened? " He asked.
"I have been plunged into these visions for these last few months and nothing is helping them. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to worry. " I said quickly.
"Shh your safe now. " Draco took me into his chest. I sobbed, soaking his jumper.
"I'm sorry for not telling you. " I apologized.
"Don't be. It's alright, I if was in your position I would have done the same. " He kissed my head.
"Miss Malfoy. Did you have one of those visions again? " Snape asked from behind us. I wiped my tears and answered with a simple yes. He grabbed my hand and took me to his office.
"I think I know why you have been having these visions. " He started.
"Tell me. " I quickly said.
"I'm legilimens, I can look into your mind and see what traumatic event is causing these episodes. " He explained.
"Why didn't you tell me sooner you doofus. " I smacked his head.
"I only thought if it during breakfast this morning, doofus. " He teased.
"Oh shut your mush and try using your legilimency to see into my mind. " I said.
I suddenly felt weak, fragile even. My mind filled with my childhood, my hopes, dreams, wishes, my past and my future. My head started to ache, blood rushed down my nose. I felt ill, I could feel my face lose its colour. I went dizzy, I started to close my eyes.

"Mum, Dad, who are these people? " I asked as I went In to my dining room.
"These are the death eaters, we are so glad you came down stairs, now shout your brother for us sweetie. " My mother smiled. I frowned out of confusion and turned towards the stairs, shouting Draco. He walked downstairs , elegantly, in a black suit with his blonde hair slicked back, his normally bright blues eyes a dark grey.
"What is going on? " I asked.
"My dear, you need to sit down. " My mother said, pointing to a seat beside her. I looked around the room, nervously. Severus was sitting opposite me. My leg bounced under the table, my breathing started to go haywire. I held my breath, and closed my eyes.
"It's alright Y/N." My mother whispered.
"But is it? " I asked with tears in my eyes.
"Focus on something in the room and imagine you being anywhere else but here. " My mother advised. I took a deep breath and let my eyes wander the room. My eyes stared at a particular person, focusing on his features, each imperfection, each scar, each wrinkle, each blemish. My eyes caught his, he sent me an apologetic look.
A slither of a snake, bare feet hit the ground, hissing, whispering. I closed my eyes, preparing for what was about to come.
"Today, we will have two new members joining our army. Y/N, Draco, please stand. " A dark, raspy and over all annoying voice said, yet I complied. I stood up, my head hung low. I slowly started to walk beside my brother towards this vile excuse of a man.
" Draco, give me your left arm. "
The dark Lord ordered. My brother let go of my hand and rolled up his sleeve. I wanted to object, to save my brother a life time full of pain and misery, but I couldn't, I was frozen.

My brother screamed in pain, years forming in his eyes as the tattoo appeared on his arm. I closed my eyes, fighting my internal demons to not react or lash out. Before I knew it, it was my turn.
"Y/N, please give me your arm. " He ordered. I reluctantly raised my arm, he took it harshly, I winced in pain. He pointed his wand to my arm, muttering a charm. It felt like 500 knives being stabbed into my body. I felt my legs grow weak. My eyes brimmed with tears. I let out a blood Curdiling scream, letting out my pain and anger that I had built up all these years. He let go off my arm, letting it fall my to side, I fell to the ground, still in tears. I looked to my arm, the mark was bruising and twitching. I rose to my feet, taking a look around the room. My mother's and father's eyes were filled with hurt, Severus's eyes we're filles with regret and hatred, but I don't know who for...

That night, I stayed up, cutting away at my arm, hoping to get the stupid mark of my arm. Blood was splattered over the sink. It was no use. I wiped my tears, and walked over to my guitar. I plugged it in, I put the strap overy shoulder, turning up the volume.
START SONG KNOW!
I played the first note, relaxing into the feeling, I started to sing along to the lyrics. I was as loud as I could possibly be, if was 4 am, now was my time to get my revenge.
I closed my eyes and focuses on the beat of the song.
"Turn down the fucking music! " My dad shouted as he barged into my room.
"This is what you get for fucking forcing me into shit! " I snapped back as I turned up my guitar more.
He pulled the power lead.
"That's enough, your grounded! " He shouted.
"Also, your a pure blood, not a filthy mud blood, so stop using their items! No wonder I like Draco more! He isn't a disappointment like you! " Me father shouted.

The memory started to fade...

I felt like I was just drowned, I opened my eyes quickly, gripping the sides of the chair. My hair was sticking to the sides of my face. My eyes we're droppy, my breathing uneven.
Severus was sitting their, face as pale as a ghost.
"Y/N, you did that to yourself? " He asked.
"Yeah, I did a lot of fucked up shit. " I bit my lip.
"I can tell... You told me about the drugs and alcohol but not that. Why? " He narrowed his eyes.
"I was worried. I was worried that if I told anyone, my life would go haywire and I would break down like a piece of plastic. But it turns out I was going to turn out like that either way. " I whispered.
He got up and hugged me, tight, tighter than my own father could ever do.
"I should have stopped him. " Severus whispered.
"No, because then I wouldn't be here. And I am perfectly happy with you. " I smiled.
"As am I. " He kissed me. I wrapped my hands around his neck, kissing him deeper. My lips traveled down his pale neck, leaving dark purple marks on his neck. He groaned.
"I... Love... You... " He let out a shaky breath.
My lips departed from his neck, I looked into his deep brown eyes.
"I think I love you too... " I smiled as I kissed him hard and deep. I finally felt loved and appreciated. I smiled into the kiss. We parted.
"Good night Severus. " I smiled.
"Good night Miss Malfoy. "
"When are you going to stop calling Me Miss Malfoy? " I asked.
"When your Mrs Snape. " He smirked.
"Whatever. Good night. "
"Good night, my love. " He kissed my forehead and let me go to bed.

I layes in bed, with a huge smile on my face.
"God I love that man. " I yawned. I turned round on my side and closed my eyes, falling into a slumber.

A/N umm so the bit in bold is her memory. She is reliving her dark mark ceremony and Severus is watching it from the back of her mind. Just clearing that up. Anyways have a good day/night! Byee!
-Sapphire.