~Part Nineteen: The party 2/2 ~

Tw: Physical Assault, foul language, references to sex, refrences to self-harm, references to drug addiction.Also I hate this chapter so I don't blame you if you feel the same.

----Flashback-------
"I'm planning something. " I whispered.
"Spill! " He bounced.
"Follow my lead. "

--------------

I pulled Blake towards my chest. I started to move my feet to the upbeat music playing.
"You are going to distract Draco whilst I talk to Pansy. I'm going to try and get Pansy to turn up the music and join yourconvo with Draco. I will then 'accidentally' walk into Robin and spill my drink on him. Yeah how original but this will get him riled up, he will fight back and I will play the victim. See where I'm going here? " I said as I span around.
"Pansy will turn down the music whilst Robin is shouting at me and shit and I will do my thang and when Draco walks it, we will see where it goes from there I guess. " I smirked.

"Ooooo, it's cliche but like fun. " Blake giggled.I rolled my eyes and walked away. I saw pansy, getting a drink.
"Heyy girl. " I smiled.
"Omg Heyy y/n.How ya been girl?! " She said, obviously drunk.
"Good, umm can you turn the music down in around 5 minutes? "
"Sure baby. " Smiling whilst taking a swig out of her drink, wincing at the taste.
"Thanks." I said as I tried to keep my eyes on robin, Blake and Draco.

------- Blake's POV

I walked over to Draco and robin.
"Hey Draco, I'm not feeling Too good. " I said acting really drink. I started to fake gag.
"Woah, you alright there? " Draco asked.
"Y-." I said before 'almost' throwing up.
"Let's get you out of here Blake. " Draco said as he wrapped his arms around mine, carrying me out and towards my dorm room. I pretended to stumble and fall, being caught be draco's arms.
"Alright buddy, keep walking. " he strained. I started to gag. Draco walked faster, making sure I got to my room before I "threw up".
" Go to bed a drink a glass of water. " Draco said, I just hummed too agree. As he left I started to follow after him slowly and quietly.

-----Y/n's Pov---

I kept a eye on Draco and Blake, making sure things to to plan. Once I saw Draco leave the room with Blake I knew it was my time to pounce.

I walked over to Robin, swinging my hips carelessly to the beat of the music, letting go of all my senses, the only thought on my mind was getting this plan finished.

I had a drink in my left hand, the closest to the little knobhead. I closed my eyes as I got closer. I smelt the Cologne I bought him become stronger. I tripped over mtown feet, spilling the drink all over Robins crip white shirt as I fell on my knees.
"What the hell, Y/N!" Robin shouted. I got up.
"I'm so sorry. Let me help clean it up. "
"Don't even bother, if you would stop being so fucking careless and not trip over your own fucking two feet maybe this wouldn't have happened! " He pushed me. I heard the music stop and everyone turn around.
"I didn't mean to. "
"Bullshit! Your such a whore!" He pushed me again but this time harder. I fell onto the floor, fake tears streamed down my face.

He got down onto the floor. He grabbed my hair in his fist.
"Your such a pathetic excuse of a  Slytherin, you put your whole family to shame with your drug addiction and self-harming! I hope you burn in fucking hell or better burn yourself! That's what you always do anyways!"
His spit landed on my face. The fake tears turned into real tears as I realized everything he said was true...

"Robin, what in Merlin's beard so you think your doing to my sister?! " Draco shouted.
'I-i-i. Uhhhh" he scratched the back of his neck.
"Get the fuck up and get out, we're done!" He shouted. Robin did as he said. Draco dropped down to his knees.
"You alright? What happened? Did he hurt you? " he asked. All I did was hug him, I cried Into his chest.
"It's alright. Let it all out. Want me to take you to my dorm?" He whispered. I nodded. He picked me up and walked out the Room of requirements.

I was shaking and everything was my fault. I started this. Can't it just end.

"Mr Malfoy? " a deep voice said.
"Professor Snape." Draco addressed him. The last person I wanted to see. I hid my face further into his chest.
"Whose that your carrying? " he asked.
"Ummm." He looked down at me. I shook my head.
"Who is it? " he said angrier.
"Y-Y/N." He looked down at me once more. 
"Y/N? " his eyes soften. My head tilted towards him.
"Oh Y/N." He walked towards me. Draco put me down. Snape bent down and touched my red, sticky cheek.
"What happened? " He asked, his voice soft. I shrugged. I felt like a little girl. Tears were still streaming down my face.
"Wanna come to my office, Draco can come too?"
I nodded.

We started to walk to his office, walking down empty,cold hallways. I shivered. I felt a jacket be put on my shoulders. I looked down, it wasn't a jacket at all. It was a cloak. Snapes cloak. His Cologne was so comforting, it makes me feel fuzzy inside.

We reached his office, stepping in. Snape casted a spell to make a fire. I sat down on a chair.
"So what happened? "He asked, sitting on the chair next to me. Draco got me a blanket and sat on the floor before I started explaining.

Yeah sorry for the wait and I'm back! After 4 months... It could've been longer but it wasn't... Anyways personally I hate this chapter and I've restarted more than like 50 times so yeah. :). Have a good day/night!
-Sapphire
1016 words