~ Part Twelve : Meeting with Snape and Father ~

Me and Draco pushed through the swarm of pupils. I squeezed his hand, feeling my guilt rising.
"Your alright. Just breathe. " Drack whispered.
"I am doing. " I spat. I took a few deep breaths as we entered the dungeons.

The cold air made me shiver. I felt numb yet scared. Before I knew it we were standing in front of a black door labeled 'Severus Tobias Snape '. Snape slowly opened the door, revealing my father sitting on one of the four chairs.
"Please sit. " Snape motioned to the chairs. I let go of Draco's hand as I sat down on the leather seats.

"Please enlightened me and your father why you two thought it was acceptable to hurt two students? " Snape said in a daring tone.
"Because he hurt her. " Draco said.
"He hurt who? " My father asked.
"Harry raped her. " Draco whispered.
"What about Miss Chang? " Snape asked.
"You saw how my room looked! " I spoke.
"Yes, I did. But that is no reason to attack her. " Snape said.
"Yes it was. Let's put it this way, when James Potter pulled your pants down and Lily stood there and didn't do shit about it, did you or did you not feel angry or upset? " I stood up but was pulled back down my my father.
"How do you know about that? " Snape asked.
"Let's just say I have been practicing legilimens. " I smirked.
"Y/N, watch your tone. " My father warned me.
"Oh hush up father, your only here for Draco! You dont care for me! " I got up, walking towards the door and walking into the corridors.
"Y/N! " Draco ran after me.

I walked into the girls abandoned bathroom, sitting and locking myself in one of the stalls. I slid down the door, letting the tears fall freely. I felt anger building up in my throat. I punched the door as I screamed. I felt my knuckles crack and my skin rip open, leaving blood to run down my knuckles and the door. Loud sobs escaped my chest. I felt weak. My legs buckled. I crouched down onto the floor and held my bloodied hands close.

"Y/N, are you alright? " An annoying voice whined.
"Y-yes, I'm fine Myrtle. " I took a deep breath before wiping my tears and opening the door. I walked over to the sink, washing off the dried and cracked blood that decorated my knuckles.

I heard the door open and slam. My eyes darted over to the big double doors. There stood my brother. He held out the hands. I ran up to him and hugged him. I felt the tears return to my eyes.
"It's alright. I know. " He drew circles on my back.
"Why me? " I asked.
"I don't know. Your safe for now. Let me have a look at your knuckles. " He took my hands and inspected my knuckles.
"I hope you didn't hurt the door. " He joked. I started to laugh.
"I made sure I didn't. I didn't want to get sued just yet. " I joked with him.
"Let's get you stiched up. " He smiled before taking my hand and leading me to The DADA corridor.
"Why are we in This corridor? " I asked.
"I know what has been going on. " He turned around.
"What? " I gulped.
"I know that you have a relationship with Snape and Lupin. " He said. My eyes widened.
"And your not mad? "
"A tad bit but as long as it makes you happy. Now let's go into the classroom so Lupin can disinfect and stich up your wounds. " He knocked on the door.
"Enter." A familar voice said from inside.

Draco pushed open the door and led us inside.
"Oh hello Mr Malfoy, what do you need? " Lupin asked.
"Can you stich up Y/N? " He pulled me from behind his back.
"Merlin, What happened to your knuckles? " He asked, taking my knuckles.
"I kinda walked away from my father and had a mental breakdown, and I punched the bathroom door. " I whispered. He pulled me into a hug.
"Let's get them disinfected and stiched up. " He pulled me to his desk and placed me on it. He went to his office and returned with a first aid kit. Draco took my left hand as Lupin worked on my right hand. I squeezed Draco's hand whenever the alcohol touch the wounds. Draco to on my right hand and Remus took my left, repeating the same process.

"Alright, let's go back to father and Snape. " Draco took my hands and led me back to Snape's office. He opened the door and took his seat and I did the same.

"Back to what we were saying, both of you will go apologize to Miss Chang and Mr Potter and you will be serving detention. Y/N will be with me and Professor Lupin and Draco will be with Professor McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore. I would suggest the both if you go now before they get on the Hogwarts Express. Lucius go with them so we know they did it. " Snape said.
"Hogwarts Express? " Draco asked in a confused tone.
"Because Harry raped me he is expelled for the rest of the year and is not to return while I'm on the premises and Cho is being expelled for making a mess in my room. " I explained.
"Okay then. See you later professor." Draco said before taking his leave.
"Bye Severus. " I whispered before trailing behind Draco.

We walked through hogsmede to the train station. Draco held my hand as a way of comforting me. My father walked a few paces behind us. I saw two figures kissing in the distance, it made my blood boil.
We walked up to them, pushing them apart.
"Sorry for punching you. " I say to Cho.
"Sorry for punching you. " Draco says to Harry.
"Have fun with Snape and Lupin Y/N. Oh and Draco have fun with Robin. " Harry smirked. My eyes darted to Draco. Our eyes widened.
"What on earth does he mean? " Father asked.
"What I mean is your beloved son is sleeping with Y/N's best friend, robin. And Y/N is sleeping with Professor Snape and Professor Lupin. Have fun. Goodbye. " Harry pulled Cho onto the train.
"I-." I was inturpted by Father's raspy voice.
"That is quite enough. We will talk when you return for the summer. Goodbye my dear children. " He smiled before Apperating back to the manor.
"This can't be good. " Draco said, Audibly gulping.

A/N I'm sorry if it's crappy I am very tired and stressed. I Did my best but if you want to add or take anything please comment! Anyways have a good day/night! Byee!
-Sapphire.